Gesture

I sighed deeply when I began to regain consciousness, my head instantly started banging. I groaned quietly and cupped the back of my head, I'm stuck with a hangover, great.

A light weight was on my waist, I looked over my shoulder and saw a black haired boy. I squinted my eyes and instantly felt sick when I saw that it was Zayn, I squeezing my eyes shut and reopened them, hoping I was just hallucinating.

Still Zayn, I clutched the duvet with my hands and slowly lifted it up. I gasped when I saw that both of us were naked, "oh my God" I exclaimed. I instantly sat up, ripping the duvet off Zayn to cover myself up.

He woke up and groaned, holding his head the same way I did. He leant back on his elbows and looked around the room, his eyes met mine and he instantly grinned. My mouth was ajar and I felt sick at the thought of what might have happened.

"We didn't.." I said quietly, flicking my index finger to me and then him. He smirked and ran his fingers through his hair, "we did" he chirped. I covered my mouth with both of my hands and my eyes watered, "I can't remember" I whispered.

He sat up and pulled the blanket closer to him, so he wasn't as cold. "I'm suprised you can't remember, the way you were screaming" he laughed, he looked at me and tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear, "think".

I furrowed my eyebrows still not believing that we slept together, I shuffled away from him when tiny flashbacks of last night cane into mind.

"Melanie!" he moaned loudly, I dug my nails into his back and threw my head back in pleasure. "Zayn!" I screamed, the music was blasting so our screams were inaudible to the others. He thrusted harder into me and my legs began to shake, I screamed louder and dragged my nails down his back. He smashed his lips against mine and went faster, "Melanie" he shouted.

I stared at him in disgusting and ripped the duvet off him again, I jumped off the bed, clutching the material to my body. "You disgusting piece of shit!" I screamed, he stood up and stretched his arms out.

"Melanie, don't give me the whole "you took advantage of me" speech. You wanted that as much as me, and if this isn't proof then I don't know what is" he said, putting air quotes around "you took advantage of me" and turning around so his back was facing me.

His back was covered in long red scratches, the lines going in different directions. After a few seconds he turned back to face me, "Harry is going to kill us" I whimpered. I ran my spare hand through my hair in distress and squeezed my eyes shut, "he doesn't suspect a thing, whilst we were making out, he collapsed and didn't wake up the rest of the night" he explained smoothly.

Tears ran down my cheeks and I covered my face so he couldn't see, he wrapped his long fingers around my wrists and pulled them towards his bare chest and kept them there.

"Don't cry" he whispered, I pushed him away from me harshly and shook my head. "Like you give a shit" I spat, he pushed me into the wall and tilted his head to the side. "Don't push me away" he sighed, more tears escaped from my eyes and he grabbed my back of my head.

He pulled me into his chest and I cried hard, "Harry will find out" I whimpered. He rubbed circles in my back and rested his chin on the top of my head, "he won't, I promise" he whispered.

He held onto my shoulder and pushed me back so I was facing him, he held out his little finger and wriggled it about. "Pinky promise" he said like a child, I rolled my eyes and linked my little finger with his.

"Now, let's go and have a shower" he said, pulling me to his bathroom by my little finger. I stopped and was about to protest but he placed his index finger to my lips, "yes you are having a shower with me, I've seen you naked, literally last night" he said.

I sighed deeply and let him pull me into the bathroom, he turned the shower on, the water steaming up the room within seconds. He stepped inside, instantly getting drenched. He held out his hands for me to take and smiled at me, "Zayn, I..." I started to talk but he grabbed my wrists and pulled me under the water with him.

The duvet instantly got soaking and Zayn began to unwrap it from my body, I smacked his hands away and clutched the cloth closer to me. "C'mon" he said, his voice raspy. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply, Zayn's pulled my fingers away from the duvet and it fell to the floor.

He kicked it out of the shower and pulled me closer to his chest, his large hands on the base of my back. Our body were touching and I felt somewhat safe, I pushed the thought to the back of my head and kept reminding myself that he is a disgusting pervert.

"See, this isn't so bad" he smiled, holding my hips and swaying us side to side gently. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me, "I'm so stupid" I sighed. He kissed my forehead and shook his head, "no you're not" he whispered.

He stopped swaying and intertwined our fingers together, he smile down at our hands and I noticed this. "Why do you always do that?" I asked, he snapped out of his daydream and looked back at me.

"Do what?" he asked innocently, I looked at our hands and replied "you always intertwine our fingers and then just stare at them and smile". He blew his cheeks out and swung our hands side to side, "I just think it's cute how small your hands are compared to mine, also, it's a very romantic gesture" he explained.

I nodded and the room fell silent, he pulled a bottle of shampoo from the shelf and squeezed a bit in his hands. He gently rubbed it into my hair and I laughed quietly, "Zayn, I can wash my hair myself" I said awkwardly.

He massaged my scalp and shrugged his shoulders, "I know, but I want to do it" he laughed. After a few minutes of washing the soapy lather out, he handed me the bottle and turned around so his back was facing me.

I chuckled quietly and squeezed the shampoo into my hands, I got on my tiptoes and reached my hands up high. I ran my fingers through his hair and massaged the coconut scented liquid into his head, he took a step back and the whole of my front pressed against his back.

I quickly stepped back and he turned around, we shared a quiet stare until he grabbed my waist. He pushed me into the wall and pressed his body against mine, his lips connected with mine whilst the water was pouring over us.

After about 10 seconds he pulled back with his eyes squeezed together, "I got fucking shampoo in my eye" he gasped. I burst into laughter and covered my mouth, "you idiot" I said quietly.

"Can you just help me?" he asked, his eyes still squeezed shut. I nodded but realised he couldn't see me, again, I got on my tiptoes and reached up. I cupped his face and wiped away the soap with my thumbs, I splashed water onto his face and repeated the same thing another 5 times.

He held my wrists and reopened his eyes like normal, "thanks" he laughed. I nodded and looked to the floor, he lifted my chin up to make me look at him. "You know, apparently morning sex is better than regular sex" he blurted out, I furrowed my eyebrows and he grabbed my back of my thighs.

"Jump" he said, I shook my head pushed at his chest. "Zayn, I'm not going to have sex with you again. Last night was a big mistake, it shouldn't have at all happened" I exclaimed, he grinned picked me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Zayn" I warned, for some reason I wasn't trying as hard as I could. When Harry tried to make me have sex, I'd either hit him or scream until he had a headache and left. Maybe it was because Harry raped me, Zayn hasn't.

He pressed me against the wall and looked down at me, "I know you want this as much as me" he whispered. I looked away from him in shame, part of me wanted this but the other part was screaming at me about Liam.

I gasped when I felt something hard sliding up and down my entrance, Zayn looked into my eyes and gave me a reassuring smile. "I'll be gentle" he whispered, I moaned quietly when he pushed into me.

Another mistake Melanie.

--------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, because I haven't posted in a while, I double updated for you. Please comment what you thought, who you think Melanie should end up with? I want to hear your thoughts, I'd also like to thank everyone that has read and voted for my story so far. 4k+ reads, ah!:D