Again

The colour drained from Harry's face, he shook his head and knelt down beside Louis. "No, it's just the monitor, it's not working right" he laughed, he grabbed the transducer and pressed it against my stomach again.

I have had another miscarriage.

"Harry" Louis said, he ignored him and started pressing things on the monitor. "Harry" he said a little louder, like before, Harry ignored him. He started pressing my stomach harder and his breathing was becoming deep, "Harry" Louis shouted loudly.

Louis grabbed the machine from Harry's hands and cupped his face hard, making him look at him. "Your baby is dead" Louis said clearly, Harry choked back a cry.

Tears fell freely from Harry's eyes and Louis patted his back, "I'll leave you two alone" Louis said. He stood up taking the machine with him, Harry looked at me with desperation in his eyes.

"Our baby.." he croaked, he covered his face with his hands and cried loudly. I was still in shock but part of me was actually relieved, this baby was going to grow up in the worst way possible, no person deserves what I have been through.

Pain struck through my stomach making me whimper, "we'll have a baby soon" Harry said holding my hands.

I shook my head and replied "I don't want to", he squeezed his eyes shut but tears still managed to escape from them. "There's no choice about it" he said with evil evident in his voice.

He sat me up and rubbed my back, "18 weeks and 4 days" he smiled. He moved his head to my stomach and kissed my bump gently, "Daddy's Angel" he whispered.

I closed my eyes and gently pushed his shoulders back, he held on to my wrists and returned to kissing my stomach. Tears ran down my face, "Harry please, just go away now" I croaked.

He looked up at me and cupped my face, he laughed and shook his head. "You don't get to tell me what to do Melanie" he laughed harder, I stared at him in disgust.

"You killed our baby" he spat, my eyes widened and I slapped his face so hard my hand started stinging, "No I didn't, you did" I screamed. Just as I screamed a painful cramp formed in my stomach, I leant forwards in pain.

He stared at me in shock, "don't you ever hit me again" he boomed. He slapped my right cheek, making my head swing to the side. I cried out in pain, he pulled me to my feet making my stomach ache.

"Get off me" I screamed, he slammed me into the wall and pinned my wrists to the wall above my head. I started squirming vigorously underneath his hold, "stop it" he shouted.

The loudness in his voice made me cower down, he pressed his forehead against mine and kissed my lips quickly. "Liam!" I screamed, hoping he would wake up and help me. I looked to my left and he was still unconscious on the sofa, anger flashed in Harry's eyes.

"Liam?" he hissed, he pulled me away from the wall but not even a second later slammed me into it again, this time harder. I cried hysterically, "go away" I begged.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me away from the wall, I tried to pull his hands off my hair but it only caused him to pull harder.

"Zayn, I need your help!" Harry shouted loudly whilst dragging me up the stairs, I heard footsteps walking up the stairs behind me. "I'm here" Zayn's voice said, I instantly felt sick.

Harry pulled me into his bedroom and threw me on his bed, Zayn walked in and locked the door behind him. I started panicking, we're they going to rape me like Harry had done before? Or even worse, kill me.

They walked closer to me causing me to back away, I screamed as I fell off the other side of the bed. My stomach started tightening making me scream louder, "pin her down" Harry demanded.

Zayn walked around the other side of the bed where I was laying on the floor, he quickly turned me over onto my back and straddled me. "Liam!" I shouted at the top of my voice, "keep her like that" Harry said staring at both of us.

I looked up at Zayn is desperation, "please don't" I cried. He smirked and Harry sat by my feet, he quickly pulled my shorts down and threw them across the room. My tears were uncontrollable, "Harry please, stop!" I exclaimed.

"Melanie, shut up now" Harry said pulling my underwear off, Zayn clamped his hand down onto mouth and the only thing I could do was cry. "Time for our baby, that you killed, to come out" Harry said in anger.

I looked at Zayn and he smirked again, "she thought we were going to rape her" Zayn laughed. Could you blame me? I've been raped twice by Harry.

Harry chuckled deeply and rubbed my thigh gently, shortly after he pinched it hard making me squeeze my eyes shut. "Okay, let's do this" Harry sighed, I heard metal clinking together.

I started panicking, "what are you doing?" I tried to ask but it came out as a mumble. Zayn licked the side of his lip and winked at me, I started squirming again but Harry shouted "stop it, Zayn hold her tighter".

Zayn sat harder on my waist and grabbed my hands, he quickly intertwined our fingers and pinned them to the floor. I felt a cold prick on my hip and after a few seconds it was removed, my legs started tingling, I tried to move them but it was as if they were shut down.

"What was that?" I asked, again coming out in a mumble. Zayn seemed to understand what I said and replied "an injection which paralysis your body, waist down", I tried kicking about but my legs just didn't move.

Zayn chuckled and moved a piece of hair out of my face, "now now, keep still" he laughed. I felt something cold on my lower part making me shiver, "here we go" Harry mumbled.

A sharp object was pushed into me and I squeezed my eyes shut in pain, I screamed loudly, it felt like my insides were getting ripped apart.

Minutes passed by of me screaming, my blood was covering the towel Harry had put underneath me. The sharp object was pulled out and I cried hysterically, Zayn looked behind at Harry and said "all done?".

Harry coughed deeply and replied "yea", he sounded like he was crying. He quickly stood up and walked out holding a little bag, it didn't take a genius to know what was in that bag.

Zayn stared at me and stroked my cheek gently, I snapped my head away from his hand. "Don't touch me" I hissed, my voice was croaky from all of the crying I had done.

Harry walked back in with empty hands, "you can leave now" Harry said to Zayn. He nodded and got off me, he turned a winked at me before leaving the room. Harry was staring at me so he didn't see, I went to move my legs but they were still shut off.

He walked over to me and picked me up bridal style, he made his way over to the bed and laid me down. He lifted his shirt over his head, not taking an eye off me.

"Harry, please don't. My whole body hurts" I cried, he climbed on to the bed and sat on my waist. His eyes were red and puffy, he licked the side of his lip and tilted his head to the side. Tears rolled down my face, "please" I begged.

He pulled his bottom lip between his teeth and got off my waist, he laid beside me and pulled me into him. "Go to sleep" he whispered in my ear, I buried my face into his chest, not wanting to look at him.

He intertwined his legs with mine and wrapped his arms around me protectively, I felt something wet drip onto my cheek. I looked up at him and saw he was crying, "I just want a baby, why is that so hard?" he croaked.

I put my head back into his chest and he kissed my cheek where his tears had fell, "I'll get one soon" he whispered making me shiver. After about an hour of hearing him cry quietly to himself, I fell into a deep slumber.