Eat Up

I woke up and groaned quietly, my whole body ached and my head was banging. Light snores behind me made my eyes snap open, I turned around and saw Harry sleeping behind me, also spooning me.

I screamed and pushed him off the sofa, he also screamed mid air but it was shortly followed by a grunt as he hit the floor. "What the fuck?" I exclaimed, he rubbed his face and sat up.

"What?" he asked confused, I glared at him and replied "you were spooning me you freak". He smirked and mumbled "you didn't mind last night", I narrowed my eyebrows but before I could ask my stomach churned.

I quickly ran to the nearest bathroom with Harry running after me, once I reached the toilet, I threw up. Like Harry always did, he held my hair behind me and rubbed my back.

After 5 minutes I walked out of the bathroom with Harry trailing behind me like a lost puppy, "Morning" I heard someone sing. I turned around and saw Liam standing there with only a pair of pajama bottoms on, I stared at his chest. It was so toned.

Harry coughed and I snapped out of my trance, Liam was smirking and my face started burning up. "W-What are you lot still doing here?" I asked awkwardly, Niall came out of the kitchen with a bagel in his mouth and waved at me.

"Well because they live on the other side of London, they're staying here until our little baby pops out so they can help" Harry chirped, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Great now my chances of escape were really slim, with 5 guys rather than 1 to keep an eye on me. "Alright?" I heard a deep voice ask, I didn't need to look to see who it was. Zayn.

Everyone greeted him but me and walked in the kitchen to get breakfast, I was about to follow them but Zayn grabbed my upper arm and slammed me into the wall. I groaned in pain and he stared down at me, "I said alright?" he hissed.

I nodded and he laughed quietly, he grinded his hips against mine causing me to whimper in pain. "Get off me" I spat, I pushed at his chest but he grabbed my wrists and squeezed them tight.

"Don't ever struggle" he whispered in my ear, tears brimmed in my eyes. "Harry" I called out, Zayn took a step back making it look like he didn't touch me.

His head peeped around the corner, "yes babe?" he asked. I was about to say something but Zayn interrupted me by replying "she's hungry", Harry laughed and said "why didn't you just say so?".

He held my hand and lead me into the kitchen, Niall walked over to me and placed his hand on my lower back, guiding me to the table.

"Do you want a bagel?" Niall asked, I looked up at him and he shown me one. Why were Harry's...well most of Harry's friends being nice to me?

Zayn walked in and sat directly in front of me, "yea, she'll have one" he said sternly. Niall looked at him and replied "I asked Melanie", Zayn glared at both of us and said through gritted teeth "she'll have one".

A quiet sigh escaped Niall's lips and he placed one on the plate in front of me, he walked over to the fridge and started rummaging through it. I looked at my hands in my lap trying desperately to avoid Zayn's stare.

A hard object came in contain with my shin roughly making me whimper, I looked up to see Zayn smirking. "Eat up" he said, I faked a smile at him and replied "I-I'm not really hungry..".

I went to get up but he grabbed my wrist and said "eat", I looked over to the other side of the kitchen. Niall was still looking in the fridge, Liam was sat on the work top eating a bowl of cereal, Louis was making himself a bowl of cereal and Harry was spreading butter on his toast.

Zayn's grip tightened on my wrist and I sat down, "we don't want you getting hungry do we now?" he whispered. I shyly looked up at him and whispered "why are you doing this?", he smirked and replied "eat".

My anger was rising, who does he think he is? I picked up the bagel and threw it at him, it landed directly on his nose. "Fuck you" I exclaimed. Everyone started looking and Liam jumped off the work top quickly, Zayn stared at me and grabbed the toast in front of him, he quickly threw it at me. The butter spreadingall over my face.

"Hey! Stop it!" Liam shouted, I ignored him and took the cereal bowl out of his hand. I walked over to where Zayn was sat and tipped it on his head, he instantly stood up and wiped the cornflakes off his forehead.

He pushed my shoulders making my back crash into Liam's chest, I pushed him back harder and Harry pulled me away from him. Liam and Louis held Zayn back from getting to me, why did he hate me so much?

"Babe" Harry sighed, "come on, let's get you cleaned up" he said leading me to the bathroom. "Harry, I don't like Zayn" I muttered, he chuckled and dampened a cloth. "You will, he's just very stubborn when meeting people" he replied, he's not stubborn, he's a complete psycho.

Harry smiled at me and lifted the cloth to my cheek, he gently wiped the butter off of my face and put the cloth back in the sink. "All better" he whispered, I went to walk away but he grabbed my waist and pushed me into the sink.

Before I could react, he smashed his lips on to mine. I quickly pushed at his chest but he grabbed them and pushed me further into the sink, to the point that I was nearing sitting in it.

After a few seconds he pulled away but kept his forehead on mine, "I'm sorry, I love you Melanie" he whispered. I shook my head quickly and slapped his face hard, "I will never love you Harry" I spat.

I quickly walked out and leant against the wall, tears fell freely from my eyes. I need to get away from all of this, it is a living hell. I squeezed my eyes shut and fisted my shirt tightly, hoping that if I squeezed hard enough, I'd just vanish.

Someone sat down next to me and I didn't need to look to see who it was, the deodorant said it all. Liam. I looked up at him and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him.

I cried into his chest hard and he rubbed my back gently, something that would always sooth me. After a few minutes, I had stop crying and we both sat there in silence. "I want to go home" I whimpered, he nodded and kissed my forehead. "I know you do".

A/N: Sorry it's short, I've been really ill lately and with college work, I've had no time to write. But I'm here!:D