Welcome to Hell

"Bad move baby"

I instantly woke up and started choking on air, "Mum?" I called out. She must be still sleeping, "fucking nightmares.." I muttered under my breath.

A manly cough came from the corner of the room, "unfortunately princess, it wasn't a nightmare" a husky voice spoke. My eyes widened when I recognised the voice.

I went to get up and run but something was holding me back, I looked at my wrists and noticed they were handcuffed to the bedposts. "Oh my God...Help!" I screamed as loudly as I could.

The man walked towards me and smirked, "no one can hear you" he chuckled. I pulled on the handcuffs hoping they would break but it only caused my wrists to bruise and bleed.

"Let me go!" I shouted, he chuckled again and sat on the edge of the bed, making it dip down. I tried to kick him but surprise, surprise..my ankles were tied up with rope.

He stroked his jaw whilst looking at me, "you've got a good punch" he said surprised. I looked down at his jaw and saw a big, purple bruise.

I smirked at the mark I left on him, "you deserved it you creep" I spat. His face hardened and he moved closer to me, "I'd shut that mouth if I were you" he said sternly.

"Where am I?" I asked whilst looking around the unfamiliar room, "with me" he replied bluntly. I glared at him and he smirked.

"Who the fuck are you?" I exclaimed, he laughed and stroked my cheek. I immediately jerked my head to the side, "don't touch me!" I hissed.

His eyebrows furrowed and he came closer to me, before I could retaliate he quickly straddled me. I started struggling, "help me!" I screamed.

He licked the side of his lip and tilted his head slightly, "like I said Princess..no one can here you" he said slowly. He put his hands on my waist and smirked.

"Please, get off me" I pleaded, he shook his head and nuzzled his face into my neck. His warm breath tickled the delicate skin under my ear, I started squirming again.

He laughed into my neck and blew on the same spot again, I screamed and tried to get him off me. "Have I found someone's soft spot?" he chuckled.

I squeezed my eyes shut and breathed in and out deeply, "please, just get off me.." I said slowly. He bit his lip gently and smirked.

He nuzzled his face into my neck again and started kissing the soft spot below my ear, "no..get off!" I exclaimed. He laughed and began to suck on it, my breathing became rapid.

I felt a warm liquid spill down my arm, I looked up and saw my wrists were bleeding from me trying to get my hands free.

My ankle suddenly felt..relieved? I gasped as I realised I had snapped the rope from my kicking, I quickly kicked his stomach and he fell off the bed.

I heard him groan loudly, "I said don't touch me" I screamed. He stood up with his hand on his stomach, he looked furious.

"You stupid bitch!" he roared, he went to grab me but I quickly kicked him in the jaw. He held on to the bed post for support and groaned again.

I tried to get my wrists free but getting free from metal and getting free from rope are completely different, "that's it...I have been so patient with you, so patient!" he shouted.

He grabbed my ankle and twisted it around, I screamed in pain and he straddled me again. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out something shiny, I gasped when I realised it was a pocket knife.

He brought it close to my neck and smirked, "so now you're quiet?" he asked sarcastically. I closed my eyes tight waiting for the nightmare to be over, but sadly this was real.

I screamed as the sharp metal slit my collarbone, I felt the blood gushing out. "Please stop" I cried. He laughed and replied "now you beg for mercy?".

Tears blurred my vision and he sat back on my legs making me whimper in pain, I felt the hem of my dress get lifted up. "Stop!" I cried, the tears began to fall freely.

He pulled my dress up until it was just above my bellybutton, he got the knife and slit the bare skin on my hip. I screamed in pain again, "please, just stop" I shouted.

He continued to make the slits on my skin, this went on for another 5 minutes until he finally removed the silver weapon from my hip.

He shown me the knife and it was no longer silver, it was blood red. I cried hysterically and he pulled something else out of his pocket, he quickly unlocked the handcuffs and cut the rope on my other foot.

I immediately tried to run away but he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest, my back smashed into his stomach and he put the knife to my neck.

I whimpered at the cold metal against my skin, he dragged me into his bathroom. Well, en-suite. I felt the blood still oozing from my hip and wrists.

He pulled me in front of a full sized mirror and lifted my dress up again which made me extremely uncomfortable, I noticed he had cut a name into my skin...I think.

I looked closely and under all of the blood, there was indeed a name. Tears rushed down my face and he smirked at me, "you're mine now" he said.

The name carved into my hip was obviously his name, the name that will be forever scarred on my body.

'Harry Styles'