Joker

*Melanie's POV*

I was sat on Harry's bed completely ashamed, even though I had just left the shower, I still felt dirty. How dare he force me to shower with him.

Speaking of the devil, he walked in with a massive grin plastered on his face. "Hey" he said, I ignored him and continued to stare at the floor. He rolled his eyes and sat beside me, "Melanie" he said sternly.

His hand clamped down on my thigh and I instantly smacked his hand, he squeezed my leg harder making me whimper in pain.

"Stop ignoring me" he said through gritted teeth, I looked up at him in disgust. "I wanna ask you some questions" I said bluntly. He smirked and nodded, "fine" he replied.

He quickly pushed me down on the bed and straddled me, I squirmed underneath him and tried to get free but he was too strong. "Ask away" he said smugly, I sighed in defeat.

"Why did you kidnap me, there were so many people at that party...not that you should have kidnapped anyone else, you shouldn't have done it in the first place. But why, I don't know you, I haven't done anything to you" I said trying not to shout.

He smirked but quickly hid it, "you mean you don't enjoy my company?" he gasped sarcastically. I stared at him like he was dumb, which he was.

"I fucking hate you, I'd much more enjoy a hungry tiger's company whilst I am bleeding to death" I spat, he laughed and tilted his head to the side. "You really are something else" he said chuckling.

He stared at me and I stared back in disgust, "you really hate me huh?" he laughed. I nodded and replied "more than anything", his hand ran over my thigh making me squirm again.

"I'll make you love me.." he said licking his lips, I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping for someone to come and rescue me. Obviously that would be too good to be true.

His lips pressed against my neck, "stop it!" I shouted. He started sucking harshly at my bare skin, drawing blood to the surface.

"Harry...please" I begged, he stopped and looked at me. "You actually used my name, not asshole, not prick, not pervert. You used Harry" he said a bit over excited,  "well done" I scoffed.

He gently unwrapped his hands from my wrists and smiled, I quickly pushed his chest back making him fall off the bed. I jumped off the bed and ran to the door, I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. He had locked it again.

"Like I'm gonna leave it unlocked" he laughed, I turned around and leant against the door. "Come here" he demanded. I stood still and sighed in defeat, "come here" he said through gritted teeth.

I walked up to him and groaned, before I could register what was happening, he slapped me across the face. I screamed in pain and cupped my now throbbing cheek, "you are never leaving me!" he roared.

He pushed me into the wall and pressed his body against mine harshly, "say it...promise it" he demanded. I shook my head and looked at the floor, "Melanie!" he shouted.

I ignored him and fiddled with my fingers, "you have 5 seconds to say it or I'm gonna do something I'm going to regret" he said through gritted teeth, he stared at me and waited for my answer.

He pinned me more against the wall and fisted my shirt in his large hand, he lifted it up causing me to squirm vigorously. "Get off me" I screamed, he stared at me deeply and whispered "say it".

I shook my head in disgust, "you want me to promise that I will stay here with you? You're mental, you are a disgusting creep" I spat. He looked furious, in seconds my shirt was in his hand and off my body.

I instantly tried to cover myself up but with my wrists pinned to the wall, it was quite difficult. He stared at my chest and smirked, "go away!" I exclaimed. He licked the side of his lip and pressed his front against mine, "I can do a lot of things to you right now Melanie but I won't if you say you'll stay with me" he whispered.

My heart dropped, either this creep was going to potentially rape me or I would have to stay here with him forever. "I-I'll stay here..I won't try to escape again" I lied, he smiled and nodded.

"Good" he said proudly, his lips smashed against mine and I instantly moved my head to the side, "go away!" I screamed. He laughed and let my wrists go, my arms dropping to my sides.

He threw my shirt at me and I quickly covered my chest up with it, "don't miss me too much" he said cheekily. I glared at him and slid the shirt over my head, within seconds he was out of the door.

I screamed in frustration and punched the wall, I need to get out of here. There is no way, I've tried killing him but he caught me, I tried escaping through the windows, he caught me. He is inescapable.