Hangover

Zayn kissed my collar bone and thrusted back into me, I squeezed my eyes shut and gripped onto his shoulders tightly. "Zayn" I breathed out, I felt so disgusted and ashamed that I was allowing him to do such things to me.

He pushed me up against the wall harder and quickened his pace, my stomach instantly burst into butterflies. I let out a moan but quickly bit down on my lip to stop the noises coming out.

"We shouldn't be doing this" I said weakly into his neck, he groaned in pleasure and looked at me. "I know" he whispered, he smashed into me harshly and kissed my earlobe. "But it feels so right" he mumbled, I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. 

Minutes passed and the pleasure wasn't stopping, it was getting better. My head fell backwards onto the wall and he grabbed my hips tightly, he started breathing heavily through gritted teeth.

"Mel" he mumbled, moans were escaping my mouth and I felt so ashamed but the pleasure was amazing. This was the first time in my life where I have felt pleasure, never had I felt it when Harry raped me.

Who would feel pleasure in rape anyway?

My whole body was shaking in excitement, "Zayn" I exclaimed. He moaned loudly and pounded into me harder than before, I squeezed his shoulders and moaned again.

Before I knew it, the pleasure was suddenly over. I sighed in relief and relaxed in his arms, he pressed his forehead to mine. "Don't tell Harry" he whispered between breaths, I shook my head and my head fell onti his shoulder weakly.

He slowly pulled out of me and I unwrapped my legs from his waist, I jumped down to the floor and he cuddled my waist tightly.

He pressed his lips to mine and smiled, "that was fun" he smirked. I looked back up at him, "I still hate you" I joked but said it seriously.

"I hate you too" he laughed, he kissed me gently again and took a towel from the rack. He wrapped it around his waist and winked at me before walking out, I let out a deeo breath and leant back against the wall.

*Harry's POV*

---------------

I walked upstairs searching for the girl who haunts my dreams, the girl who I am completely in love with. I smiled to myself when I thought of her, her beautiful blue eyes, her long, chocolate curls.

I was knocked out of my daydream when Zayn walked out of his room, dressed in his usual, white shirt, red flannel and black skinny jeans.

"Hey mate, have you seen Mel?" I asked, he nodded and pointed to his room. "Yeah, she's using my shower because Niall fell asleep in yours" he said, laughing at the end.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "he's such an idiot" I laughed. I was about to walk into Zayn's bedroom but he placed his hand on my chest to stop me. "I wouldn't go in there, she's being a stubborn little shit" he laughed, I smiled at the thought of her beinf stubborn and grumpy.

"I'll give her some time, lets go and eat" I said, patting his back. He nodded and we walked downstairs, I stopped and shouted "Niall get up!". It was quiet until we heard him groan loudly, "fuck off" he shouted back, me and Zayn laughed and continued to walk downstairs.

-----------

A/N: So this was a short crap chapter but whatever, POOR HARRY:( Melanie, how could you?! Anyway, comment what you think x