36

it was the morning when seungcheol was watching jeonghan's chest rise and fall with every breath. the sunlight was shining through the blinds onto the boy's soft cheeks and parted lips.

seungcheol smiled and poked one of his cheeks. he was supposed to wake him up but maybe he'd gotten a bit distracted. he couldn't help himself, jeonghan looked absolutely ethereal when asleep. he couldn't wait for it to be a regular thing to wake up to jeonghan's face.

"hannie, wake up," he called and lightly shook jeonghan's shoulder.

"five more minutes, jisoo," the younger boy muttered.

"it's not jisoo," seungcheol said quietly into his ear.

it was then when jeonghan opened his eyes and saw seungcheol sitting by the bedside. he had a confused expression but it quickly became a smile.

"good morning, beautiful." seungcheol stood up and kissed the tip of his nose.

"morning, cheollie." jeonghan giggled before rubbing his eyes and sat up.

"come on, joshua and seokmin are already out the house and i made breakfast."

jeonghan nodded and left for the bathroom. seungcheol put on a shirt joshua let him borrow before walking down to the kitchen. he put jeonghan's pancakes on the table with the maple syrup on one side, chocolate syrup on the other.

it didn't take long for jeonghan to finish and got ready. on the way out, seungcheol held his hand until they got into the car. the small blush on jeonghan's cheeks made the older boy grin like an idiot the whole time.

"good luck in school," seungcheol told him before driving back home. once he was in his room, he fell asleep on the bed.

he didn't know when he woke up but he woke up to the sound of mingyu trying to sing. seungcheol sat up take his phone out and opened the chat.

gays (+ace)

mingyu you're a rapper not
a singer for a reason

tALL
oh welcome home, traitor

divaboo
what happened
oh tea

i stayed over at jeonghan's and
mingyu's been upset

tALL
yeah for harry potter
and that jeongbooty

hey no

favorite furry
lmao what booty

joshua be nice

future son
it's ok, it's not like jisoo has one either

favorite furry
i honestly just came here for a good time

hannie 💕
you buttheads it's too early for this

it really isn't
what're you doing on your phone in class

hannie 💕
i'm at lUNCH
what are you, my dad?

am i?

future son
jesus christ i'm a result of incest

CHAN WTH

hannie 💕
negays y'all wanna see what i did to seungcheol's picture

no
we don't

tALL
yes
we do

hannie 💕