Two- Demons

As I follow Lucifer down another hallway Gucci walks beside me, looking up at me every now and then. 

"What's with all the hallways?" I ask and he chuckles.

"I got bored, I wanted to make the place nice for humans if they ever chose me," He clears his throat and stops before the hallway ends. He turns to me and tilts his head, "Why did you chose hell?"

"Well, You got a decent look at my memories," I shrug, "I made a joke choosing hell and clearly St. Peter doesn't know what a fucking joke is."

He bursts out laughing, "That's great."

He swiftly turns and walks out of the hall into a huge room made of black crystals. Demons were all over the place and they were all staring at me.

"Demons!" Lucifer hollers to them, "Welcome Scarlett. Our first human!" 

They all exchange looks and whispers before cheering for me. I get a bad feeling in my stomach.

"I'm going to give her a tour, your jobs are to turn this room into a party. Get anything and everything possible for this party. Go all out," He says and lifts his hands smiling.

His smile was contagious, he was so sexy and the confidence he radiated was euphoric. I wanted him to just take me to my bedroom already. My eyes shoot open at my inter thoughts as he turns to me and winks.

Oh fuck.

"C'mon, I'll show you your bedroom," He chuckles quietly before leading me back down the hallway we just came from.

"So the best way to find your way around here, comes with practice. Stick to the right to get to the rooms, left to the gathering room we just came from. My throne room is here and you are not allowed in here if I'm not here." He says stopping in the throne room and giving me a glare. I nod and he leads me down a different hallway, "That hall you came through. Do not go back down that ever again. It's the portal to the human world. You have to earn your right to return to Earth."

"Wait what?" I furrow my brows and he sighs.

"It works the same way in heaven," He explains, "Once you earn your right to return you will be visible to the humans and you have rules you have to follow or you'll have to deal with my father. Which I promise you, isn't worth the trouble."

I simply nod in response and continue to follow him down the hall. It begins to branch as doors appear along the walls. He takes the most right hallway and walks all the way to the end before stopping. 

The door he faces is black and he clears his throat, "I hope this works."

He smiles and instructs me to take the door handle and close my eyes. So I do and when I open them the door is silver and it has my name written in simple black lettering. I choke and let go on the handle before hyperventilating. My vision begins to blur as flashes of my time at the CW swarm my mind.

"Scarlett? Are you okay?" I hear Lucifer's voice before everything goes black.

I wake up inside my room at the CW and begin to panic again. I rush to the door and its locked. I begin to kick at it and punch it over and over again. I scream and cry as the door doesn't open. I begin to freak out as I back into the corner and hug my knees. The same way I did as a child in this hellhole.

Hellhole. 

I was just in hell, how did I end up back here? Was that all a fucking joke to the CIA. I'm gonna kill them, I'll kill them all. 

As anger and resentment burn through me I begin to rip apart the bed and find the same bar that I used to escape last time. What idiots, leaving the same shit I escaped with.