029.

Chapter Twenty-Nine.

"Yair has everything he needs," —Maze Yun Jeong.

April 17th, 2018

As she continued to fall in and out of consciousness, Citrus's face bled out profusely. The wound along the ridge of her nose had been irritated. It pained her, even in her current state, and was swelling by the hour. There was another injury placed at the tip of her forehead, that was on account of Image,  yet it wasn't as intense. Her hands and feet were bound with chains, her shoes had been discarded along the way, her gown was ruined and her skin was pale in shade.

A breeze swept between her thighs waking her up instantly. Her vision was fuzzy but she could still make out the figure hovering over her.

"Despite your attitude," Roco rubbed his calloused hand up her leg, "You are fine as fuck."

"Leave her alone Roc," Petey looked up from his place at the window, "You know we don't get down like that."

"I mean yeah but she deserve it, don't she?" He continued to feel on her.

Citrus shut her eyes tightly, as his hand came in contact with the band of her underwear. Roco clutched the material tightly, releasing it quickly which caused it to smack against her skin. A yelp escaped her lips at the slight burning feeling.

"Roco," Petey cleared his throat, "Chill out man."

Roc ignored him as his fingers moved down to her area. Gradually, he rubbed against it as tears formed in Citrus's eyes. She had never experienced anything like this before but she knew exactly what to do.

While growing up, Modi had given her all the knowledge necessary when it came to sexual assault. There was only one way to avoid this situation. She would have to force it, and in the end it would make her extremely uncomfortable but that was better than this.

"What the fuck I just say Roc? Leave her alone!"

"Bitch!" Roco jumped up in a frenzy, "Did you just pee?!"

A thick laugh escaped the lips of Petey, as he watched Roco scowl Citrus over. He laughed so hard to the point spit flew from the crevices of his mouth as his fair skin turned a light red.

"You're fuckin' disgusting!" Roc roared as Citrus met his level.

He craned his arm back and sent a powerful slap across Citrus's face, knocking her off of her feet. She was sent back to the ground as the room grew silent. Petey cut his laughing short and brought his brows together.

"Damn Roc man, what the hell you hit her for?"

"Shut up talking to me Petey," Roc grimaced, "Stand the fuck up and strip you dirty whore!"

"Roc," Petey warned.

"Strip!" He ordered.

Citrus quickly got back on her feet. No longer wanting to be the outlet for his anger, she decided with doing whatever he asked of her.

She slowly took in her surroundings as she slipped out of the fitted ball gown. They were no longer in Yair's apartment. She didn't even think that they were still in Eden.

The room was a rather large size, it was dark despite the light from the outside seeping in. It had to of been the wee hours of the next morning, considering the glow resembled what came from sun rise. It smelled like cigarettes and of course urine. The walls were decaying and filled with yellow-tar sheen and the once cement floor was dark grey and gritty with grime. The ceiling was pretty low, which could be measured by the fact that Petey was tall in height and had to crouch some when standing up.