011.

Chapter Eleven.

"For how long? I need you Citrus." —Yair Nixon

Bukhara Estate

Naked as the day they were born their skin moved softly together against one another like the finest of silk. Their bodies fit like a puzzle, if there was once an empty space there was no more. Each nook and cranny was filled with or pressed against a body part of the opposites front half.

Citrus moaned out softly, it was barely audible due to the fact that their tongues were entwined in a kiss. Her breathing increased with every thrust, their lips soon departing from each other, giving Citrus more than enough leverage to express just how great she was feeling...just how great he felt inside of her.

For Nahiem—hearing her moans fueled his body. He leaned down and kissed from her stomach to her breast, reaching his free hand up he began to fondle while his tongue continued to show love to her breast.

He looked down into her face. Her beautiful face that was screwed up in the most sexiest way, her bottom lip tucked into her mouth, her eyes shut and her slender nose wrinkled up. Her chocolate skin—moist and sparkling against the moons illuminating light, Citrus was a beautiful girl but there was something about Nahiem being inside of her, that just made her beauty intensify.

Watching her overall reaction, feeling how her legs moved, and how her body crumbled underneath his touch, he after all these years was still in awe at the fact that this was his wife.

"Who's is it?" Nahiem licked over his lips, "Huh? Tell me, Princess. Who's is it?" His tone was low and rugged.

Citrus just let out a moan, unable to articulate a response. The pressure was too much.

In seconds Nahiem picked up the pace, loving her harder.With her hands now pinned above her head, Citrus did not even dare to put up a fight. As she loved the position she was in. She was close and from the feeling of his length pulsating inside of her, she knew that he was in the same predicament too.

"Open up your eyes, baybeh,"

Nahiem was close to her ear causing her to slightly shutter. She did as he said, meeting his intense gaze. The one that was filled with the same thing as hers....love.

"I love you," He paused before sending a quick thrust into her once more.

Though it was quick...it was powerful.

Citrus yelped out and slowly leaned up, causing Nahiem to let go of the grip he held on her arms. She used that as an opportunity to place them around him, hugging him tightly and pulling his body even closer, if that was even possible. Nahiem leaned down and kissed her. His lips so soft, leaving Citrus wanting more. She caught them once again and sucked on his bottom one. Nahiem's hands moved down to her body, rubbing one finger along each side of her love handles.

"Answer me," He continued to send those quick and powerful strokes, ultimately sending Citrus's body into overdrive.

"Oh," Citrus moaned out, "Yours," She shut her eyes once again, "It's yours, babe."

"I love you," He ran his hands throughout her natural hair.  The thick afro felt like a soft ball of cotton against his hands, "I love you so much," He placed a kiss on her neck.

"I love you too," Citrus expressed, "Qadir I feel..."

"Go ahead," He coached.

"Shit," Citrus cursed just as her body completely folded and released.

Completely coating Nahiem's piece and causing him to follow up right behind her....right inside of her. The exchange was so messy but sweet at the same time. She opened up her eyes and poked her lips out for a kiss, in which Nahiem placed one right on her.