05.

Chapter Five.

"Don't give up on yourself and fall deep into the perks of this lifestyle is all that I'm saying." — Xylani Bukhara

2018
Bukhara Residence

The classic rhythm and sound of 'U Got It Bad'  by Usher Raymond took over a very much irritated Citrus Milan's ears.

She blew out an aspirated breath as she observed her reflection in the bathroom mirror. Her freshly white manicured nails brushed across her radiant exotic skin. Her lips sitting in their usual pout as they gleamed in the light due to the significant amount of lipgloss she had applied to them.

She turned to her side, taking in how the Alexander Wang black skin-tight gown, coated her upper half and pooled out mermaid style at the bottom. Overall, it complimented and fit her shape perfectly.

Over the years, you could say that the witty, disproportionate, ugly duckling she once viewed herself as, had truly grown and blossomed into a elegant swan.

Though, she had always been pretty and well kept Citrus could finally label herself as beautiful and confident. She now placed her beauty in the same category as her late mother and grandmother, she could even say she was just as beautiful outside as Modi. She had lost weight in her stomach area, and without any surgery, Citrus had managed to obtain the body she always wanted. She had grown two more inches throughout her years of puberty and now stood at the ravishing height of five foot seven inches.

Her skin rather than darkening in shade had managed to glow more and clear. She literally had the skin that many yearned for in secrecy, and she had no shame in her dark skin color. It was beautiful and she knew that it was a feature of hers that stood out, and ultimately separated her from everyone else. All in all, Citrus was finally content with her outside appearance. Now it was just her outside life that seemed to be messing with her.

"Bae? Have you seen my-

Grabbing the thirty-two karat Rose gold Cartier D'Amour Wedding band, off of her vanity: Citrus held it up in the air as she waited on her husband to fully enter the room.

She counted off to five in her head, before no one other than Qadir Nahiem Bukhara ushered himself into her presence. He was clad down in a Giorgio Armani wall street wool Suit. The whole entire suit was black on black minus his tie which he purposely made a sexy Rozé red to match with the heels Citrus planned to wear.

"Oh good there it go," Nahiem clasped his hands together in relief as he took it out of Citrus's grasp and placed it on the correct finger.

"Yes don't take it off anymore, please.," Citrus looked at him through her vanity mirror.

Daring him to say anything other than what she wanted to hear.

"I won't," He smiled his infamous smile before leaning down to place a kiss on her head, "You look amazin' love. Just add some red to those shiny lips, k?"

Citrus glanced at her lips before nodding in agreement. She wiped off all of the lipgloss from them and picked up her Grandmother's tube of red lipstick that she rarely ever touched instead, uncapping the top she carefully positioned it towards her mouth and applied it to her top and bottom lip. She wiped away any access lipstick before smacking her lips together and blowing a kiss through the mirror at Nahiem who chuckled.