| Chapter VI | no touching

Over the next few days Reine and Jerome had become a troublesome duo, causing trouble all over Arkham Asylum

Over the next few days Reine and Jerome had become a troublesome duo, causing trouble all over Arkham Asylum. They were Arkham's own celebrity couple.

It was after lunch, Reine and her sisters where in the game room playing a game of cards.

"So how much longer are we going to have deal with him?", Joan asked Reine.

"I have no idea what you mean."

"Oh you know exactly what I mean. I understand why you took an interest in him, he's good-looking and all, but we all know it isn't going to last. So I'd just like to have a heads up for when it happens."

"I don't know if it's brave or stupid of you to still talk even without a brain, I'll go with both."

"What Joan means, is that, we are cautious of your new relationship. We're all well aware of the history of your relationships and their endings, none of which are pretty. We just want to be fully prepared for the ending of this one, in case it's one of the messy ones.

The guy flirts with anything that walks, some may argue he's intimate with some of them. Can you really blames us for questioning the length of your relationship?"

"I blame you for questioning me about the length of my relationship. I know he flirts with practically anything that breathes, I do too, it's harmless. He's might not the first and it might end, but he's different, I like him and he likes me.

The length of my relationship is no one's business, but for information I'm not planning on ending it anytime soon." Reine threw her deck of cards down on the table and stormed out of the game room.

She headed to the bathroom, but on the way there she was stopped by an inmate. He was a medium height, still taller than Reine, he looked like he's been living in a trash bin for decades, smelled like it too. He got too close for Reine's liking.

"What do we have here?"

"You should know better than to speak to me. Go away." She tried to walk past him, but he stopped her again.

"Come on now, everyone is well aware about your reputation around here. You've practically fucked half the people here, if not more. It's about time I get my turn." He slowly stroked Reine's arm.

"Don't touch me. I'm not warning you again. Go away."

Suddenly the man grabbed roughly at Reine's waist and arm and pushed her against the wall.

"Don't be like that darling. You'll like it. Now be a good girl and stop fighting it."

Before he could do anything, Reine took the opportunity of his face close to her and bit his neck as hard as she could. He screamed in agony as held his bleeding neck. When he tried to lunged at her, she smashed his face in the wall, then spit the piece of his neck she took off at him.

"I told you not to touch me. I only fuck who I want to fuck." Reine proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

Some guards rushed to the scene. Two went to the injured man while the rest restrained Reine.

"I told the fucker not to touch me! He should be dead!", she told him as they held her back.

"Take him to the medical wing. Escort Miss Beauport to her cell."