Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Start from the beginning

“What do you mean?” Nya asked confused.

“Just say that the right one is you and the left one is Jay.”

Nya hummed in response.

“When the time Jay rescue you, he found his match. Just like this wire that matchs.” you said.

The wire tied together. Suddenly the machine work.

“You're lucky Nya..” you said smiling. Nya smiled. “Well, thank you..” Nya said. She hold the helmet of Samurai X and sigh.

Suddenly Jay knock on the door. “Ehm, Nya? Are you ready yet?” Jay asked from out of the door.

Nya quickly hide the helmet and cover the machine with a blanket.

“Ehm, just wait for a while!!” Nya said.

Nya forgot about you and cover you with the blanket as well with the machine.

You stayed silent. You know that Nya must be panicking.

Jay come in and see Nya still wear the same clothes.

“You look really handsome today!” Nya compliment when she see Jay is in his suit.

Jay chuckle in nervous. “I tought I'm over-dressed..” Jay said.

You let out a small sneeze from the dust that cover your nose. You finally get out of the blanket slowly trying not to reveal the Samurai.

“Finally..” you said and see Jay's still there. “Ehm, I think I come out in a wrong time.. I'll got out. Have fun!” you said awkwardly and walk out.

Nya facepalm herself. She forget that your still here.

“You know what? I'll get dressed in a few minute.” Nya said as she left to change her clothes.

Jay walked out and see you about to go to the kitchen.

Jay run after you. “Ehm, (Y/n).. I wonder what does girls like?” Jay asked you.

You raised a eyebrow.

“Why asked me?” you asked.

“Cause, You're a GIRL! Wait, are you a boy?” Jay asked. You slap his head real hard.

“Well.. Some wierd girls out there love flowers, perfume, shopping.. But you're lucky this is Nya. All she want is your caring and being yourself.” you said.

You left Jay alone. “Good luck.” you said as you walked.

“Remember, break her heart, I'll break your neck.” you said glaring at him.

Nya has been like a sister for you. You both are really close.

Jay gulped and nod even tought he know you can't see it because you walked to the kitchen.

Nya walked out. “Wow, you look really beautiful!” Jay said.

“Thanks Jay.. You too.” Nya compliment him back.

“Let's go shall we?” Nya asked.

You decide to tease them. “Ahh, such a lovey dovey couple.. The faster they date, the faster they married..”

“(Y/N)!!” Jay shout at you emberassed. It's just like you're his mother.

“Just kididng.. Go ahead and have fun, I'll take care the bounty.” you said.

You go to your room then sit down.

You reach out your hand start to concentrate on your energy.