Soulmate AU: Part 17

"Calm down, I'm texting him now." Mina said as she shooed Hagakure away and started to type.

Mina: Hey Mr. Yamada!! This is Mina Ashido from Class 1-A. I got ur number from Ojiro, I hope u don't mind. Some of the other students and I were wondering if we could get your help with something we're planning

H Yamada: hey little listener! What can I do for y'all?

Mina: we're going to try and get Y/N and Mr. Aizawa together by the end of the week and need your help

H Yamada: .....

H Yamada: the adult in me wants to tell u not to interfere with ur teacher's love life

H Yamada: but i know u kids are still going to go through with whatever it is ur planning with or without me

Mina: ...so does that mean you'll help us?

H Yamada: yea little listener, I'm in.

H Yamada: so what have y'all schemed up so far?

Mina grabbed Kaminari's shoulder with one hand, shaking him excitedly, "You guys!! Mr. Yamada said he's in."

"I'd be surprised if it was any other teacher, but yea that sounds about right" Kaminari said, "So what's the plan, Mina?"

"Well okay, what are some of the easiest ways to make someone realize they love somebody?" Mina asked the group.

Everybody was quiet for a minute as they thought.

"Make them spend time with each other, but they're already doing that." Ojiro suggested, confused as to where Mina was trying to go with this.

"Yes, but what else? Come on, think you guys it's so obvious." Mina urged.

"Come on, Mina, just tell us your plan already. You obviously already have something in mind." Kaminari said becoming slightly impatient.

"Aww you guys are no fun," Mina whined, "fine. I'll tell you. We need to make Mr. Aizawa realize how attached he's already become to Y/N. And what better way to do that than to make him think he might lose her for real."

"...And how do you intend for us to do that?" Tokoyami asked.

"Well, I got the idea after you told me about Y/N passing out. Now we obviously can't just launch into the plan tomorrow, but we'll need to take the next three days to set everything in place. The time it takes to get everything ready should be more than enough time for Y/N to get better too."

"What all do we need to get ready?" Hagakure asked, concerned by the direction this situation had begun to go in.

"I don't have everything completely figured out, but I'm gonna go upstairs and talk to Deku tonight and get his opinion on some stuff. I'll send out a text first thing in the morning to everybody once we're done." Mina admitted as she put her phone back in her bag.

Ojiro and Shoji shared a concerned look. Mina was avoiding the question on everybody's mind. What was she planning that she felt she needed not only Deku's input, but to also get another teacher involved?

A/N: Holy crap you guys, it's only been like a month, how the heck does this already have 1K views??? You guys are fantastic, and I'm glad I've been able to share this story with y'all so far. It's been a ton of fun so far <3