Soulmate AU: Part 16

***Class 1A's Dorm— Common Area***

Shoji, Ojiro,and Mina sat on the couch together as the others caught them back up to speed on everything they had missed after their fights with Y/N.

Sero, Sato, and Tokoyami listened as Hagakure spoke, occasionally interrupting her to add something that had been skipped.

"Wow," Mina mused sleepily, propped up against the arm of the couch, "Y/N is way more badass than she looks.

"Yeah.." Sato agreed as rubbed his shoulder. It was still sore from landing on it when he passed out at the end of his match.

"I guess she really is a good match for Mr. Aizawa after all..." Ojiro thought aloud.

Hagakure gasped excitedly, "Oh my gosh you guys, I almost forgot!! After the matches, I went and spied on those two while they were alone and they were super flirty with each other!"

"While that's true," Tokoyami interrupted, "They both clearly stated that they weren't together in that way. If they don't want us to know yet, then we must respect their decision."

"Aww, you're no fun Tokoya-Wait, you said yet. So you do agree that they're totally an item?" Hagakure whispered conspiratorially.

"I said I respected their decision to keep their personal lives private, not that I believed them." Tokoyami said bluntly.

"They do seem awfully close even for their situation." Ojiro agreed as he thought back to when he first woke up in Recovery Girl's office. Aizawa had fallen asleep holding Y/N's hand as he was leaned back in one of the visitor's chairs.

"Yea, but I really don't get what the big deal is." Sato said pulling a bag of hard candy from his pocket. He offered some to the others before munching quietly on them.

"You can't be serious," Hagakure said as she popped a piece of candy in her mouth where it disappeared, "How cool would it be to say that it was during our class that Mr. Aizawa fell in love?"

"She's right," Mina agreed, "People like Mr. Aizawa don't open up to others easily. Y/N seems like a good person, and she obviously has the hots for him. We can't just standby and let Mr. Aizawa mess an opportunity like this up."

Kirishima, Kaminari, and Uraraka walked into the common room.

"I'll see you guys later, I promised Deku and Iida that I would study with them tonight." Uraraka said before heading towards the elevator.

"Hey guys, what took you so long?" Mina asked as she stole a piece of Sato's candy, "We were about to go looking for you if you were gone much longer."

"Dude, Mr. Aizawa was passed out when we got there," Kaminari plopped down on the couch beside Mina, "we were trying not to not to wake him up."

"What's the big deal? Mr. Aizawa sleeps all the time during school." Hagakure asked.

"Did something happen?" Kaminari scoffed, "Get a load of this and you tell me if something happened." Kaminari pulled up the photo he took of you and Aizawa and showed it to the others.

"...So Mr. Aizawa took a nap with Y/N?" Mina asked confused, "What's the big deal?"

Kaminari sighed and zoomed in on the photo, "You don't get it. Mr. Aizawa started having a nightmare and talking in his sleep while we were in the room." He showed Mina the photo again, "Y/N heard him freaking out and calling for her. So she used her quirk on him even though she was barely conscious. She was holding him until he eventually calmed down without even waking the guy. They were still all snuggled up together when we left, and I took the photo."

"That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard," Hagakure mused before asking, "—but I wonder why Mr. Aizawa was having a nightmare? He never seemed to have them before whenever I saw him napping in the classroom."

"I think it's because he was sleeping more deeply than he normally would in public." Kirishimia said looking at the photo, "He might not want to admit it yet, but I think he seems to really trust Y/N on some level."

"Okay I've decided," Mina said standing up suddenly, "Guys, we have to make sure they end up together by the end of this week!"

"Oh my gosh, yes!! I'm so in, let's do this!!" Hagakure squealed excitedly.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Ojiro said quietly to Shoji as the two girls began to scheme enthusiastically. Shoji nodded in agreement.

"I'll set up the group chat. —Oh hey, does anyone have Mr. Yamada's number?" Mina asked as she pulled her phone from her bag.

"I'm afraid to ask why you need it, but I do." Ojiro said hesitantly.

"Because we'll need his help if we're gonna do this right."