Chapter Seven (Unwanted surprise)

When we emerged form the bracken tunnel. It wasn’t what I was expecting.

“Wow…” I said looking at the city like place. Maybe it was a city, with all different houses.

“How is this possible!? I mean we are in the middle of the forest.” I said amazed. I didn’t realize I changed back into human. Thank God I still had clothes.

“Magic. If werewolves are real, what makes you say warlocks aren’t?” Yoseob said wrapping an arm around my waist. Color rushed to my cheeks but, I hoped they thought it was because of the cold.

“Is this a real city?” I asked amazed.

“Yes, welcome to Lycan.” Amber said warmly. “This is where all of the warlocks, werewolves, shadow hunters, faieres and maybe a vampire…Live.”

“Wow, I never knew those things are real.” I said, Yoseob still had his arm around me, we walked to a small building. Like I expected it was huge inside.

“Warlocks can work wonders.” Yoseob said. “This is our packs home. Bright Sun Pack.” I nodded and he led me to an attractive looking guy. He had green eyes with dark brown hair. He looked over at use.

“Yoseob, Amber.” He said it was clear this was the alpha, Linus. “What have you brought?” He asked eyeing Yoseob’s arm around me. Then his serious face broke out into a wide smile.

“You have imprinted and she is a wolf too, huh?” He asked the lovely male beside me, Yoseob.

“Yes, sir. I wasn’t expecting it.” Yoseob said sitting down, pulling me with him.

“So you have a choice, to stay here or go back to school.” Linus said. I looked around for Amber, was she going to find Matthew? Linus cleared his throat. I looked up my eyes widening, he was talking to me.

“School?” I said but, it sounded like a question. He nodded, I bit my lip.

“Okay, so you can go home now if you wish.” Linus said, clearly he was done with boring me already. I sighed, Yoseob noticed, he tighter his grip on me. We stood up and walked out of the building that looked so quaint. We went through a tunnel, and suddenly we were in the freezing cold. I shivered, and thought ‘What the heck, aren’t werewolves supposed to be warm?’ Yoseob laughed as if he heard my mind.

“What’s so funny?” I challenged.

“Nothing, it’s that you just see yourself so low. You don’t see yourself clearly. You are beautiful.” He said, I blushed again. Dang he could do that to me. We were walking down the road, his hand still in mine. I didn’t put it there, but I had no problem with it.

“This is so much easier now.” Yoseob said, his eyes brown eyes soft.

“What?”
“This you being a werewolf now, I don’t have to wait until school to see you. And it was hard then.”