Chapter Fourteen (Trainning?!)

I awoke uneasily, as I felt someone sleeping next to me. I also felt something pinning me to the bed, my throat hurts. I looked over to see a sleeping Yoseob next to me, his face slack with sleep. His coco brown hair messy, I could no longer see his brown eyes so full of love. I can’t move, I know understand the girls in all the fan fics I read. Guys’ arms are heavy!

I tried to wiggle away for Yoseob, I felt his arm tighten on my waist. I turned around to face an awake Yoseob looking at me tenderly. I gave him a half smile, then tried to move away again.

“No, you aren’t leaving me again!” He said holding me closer to his chest.

“I need to pee, unless you want me to pee on you, I suggest you let me go.” I said, trying to get away again, he just pulled me closer. Is that even possible?

“Wow, Yoseob I didn’t know you are into that kinky stuff.” I said laughing, which was a bad idea. My throat still hurts, now I remember.

“Hey, Yosi who was that girl you were talking too, that almost killed me and you.” I asked, it came out calmer than I expected. Score! Yoseob tensed visibly, I touched his cheek trying to calm him down. It worked I think it’s a mate thing or something like that.

“Oh, Cami is my sister.” He said his voice held something more than he was letting off, I didn’t want to push him. I just wordlessly got out of the bed. Holding my throat in my hands, I walked over to the bathroom.

I went pee, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I got dressed in black leggings, a semi-formal top and white vans. I walked downstairs, this pack house is so much different than AJ’s. It feels roomier and like a home.

“Ruby!” A glee full voice yelled, I spun around Amber was walking towards me holding hands with a blonde haired guy. I feel short now, the guy is about 6’3 and Amber is about 5’8 no fair.

“Hello, Amber.” I said wanting food, when do I not want food? I looked at the two blondes in front of me, Amber with her green eyes sparkling.

“Who’s the dude? And do you guys have any food?” I asked, walking towards the kitchen motioning for them to follow me. To the food!

“This is Matthew my mate, Matthew this is Ruby Yoseob’s mate.” Amber said I looked at blue eyes, I mean Matthew. I held out my hand.

“Sup, now seriously do you have food?” I whined, Amber crossed her arms and sighed.

“Ruby! Two dangerous werewolves are after you, one is out to kill you and the other seeks vengeance on the pack. And all you care about is food! RUBY GROW UP! NOT EVERYTHING REVOLES AROUND FOOD! CAMI AND AJ ARE COMING GROW A PAIR AND LISTEN!” Amber finished ranting. I stared blankly at her, my mind going blank.

Wow, I forgot about that.

REALLY! I’m sad to say that I’m stuck with you.

Oh shut up.

Arguing with myself isn’t good for the mind, I opened my mouth to speak. But then Yoseob came in hugging me and nuzzling my neck. I looked at him his eyes glowed that pretty brown.

“Amber…” I drawled out not sure what to do after her little outburst. Matthew was holding down Amber who was about to lung at me.

“Beta Yoseob, Alpha Linus wishes of your presences.” A tall handsome wolf said coming in the kitchen. I bit my lip, hard drawing blood. Something feels off, but I can’t place it.

“Okay, see you soon, baby.” Yosoeb said winking at me, I felt a blush creep onto my face. But I tried to look unfazed where is the fun if he can see the effect he has on me?

“Matthew, you can let her go now.” I said calmly taking a seat on the stool near the island. I watched Yoseob leave, before saying that.

“But-“He tried, I held up my hand saying to stop. I want food, but Amber doesn’t need to know that. Matthew let go of Amber, she glared at me.

“Say what you need to say.” I said in a sing song voice.

“Fine, Ruby don’t you understand you got to save us, you have too.” She begged desperation clear in her light voice.

“But why me?” I said baffled with her conclusion. She looked at me and sighed.

“Because…” Because…? “You have power over AJ none of us do and you’re stronger than Cami thinks. We can use you to our advantages.” She said, I looked at Matthew his facial expressions clear.

I let out a groan, then I noticed something on Amber’s neck (A/N I wrote Cami’s neck the first time, weird right?) It had a picture of two wolves, with the words ‘I love you until the moon falls, even then.’ It said Matthew Clemet under it.

“What is this?” I asked, tracing the tattoo or something. Amber looked at me with confusion, clear in her green eyes.

“It’s Matthew’s mark on me. The black wolf is me and the brown and grey wolf is Matthew. It means that I am his mate and any other male werewolves can’t touch me.” She said matter-of-factly.

“Cereal? Wait, if I’m Yoseob’s mate then why didn’t he mark me?” I asked feeling kind of glum. Does he not want me?

“I dunno, but I almost forgot Alpha Grace wants to start to train you.” Amber said, leading me towards an open door. The worst thing is that I never got my food.

We walked out of the door, into the woods where a very pretty girl was standing. Her long black hair is in a tight bun, her blue eyes gleamed at me.

“Ah, you must be Ruby.” She said, I nodded.

“Are you ready to begin training?” She asked watching me.

“I hope so.” I deadpanned.

*********************************************************** Sorry filler, but I wanted to give you guys something. So here you go!