Flash's Journal

Flash's POV

Dear Diary,

It's been a long while since i wrote anything but today something special happened... well not to me actully... but to my buddy. Well she recently befriended a boy named, Light Kurouzu. The son of the best Darkness Dragon World user during his time, Gaito Kurouzu who happens to be the childhood friend of Y/n's father.

They seemed to get along well with each other. Geil, the buddy monster of Light, we also made really good friends. We would casually talk about our buddy's goals and some battle strategies.

Well enough of the recap.

Since Light's father and Y/n's father had to discuss about 'Adult ' stuff, Y/n and Light are gonna to have to sleep in the same room. Of course they're on different beds but Light's bed is just beside Y/n's and both of their beds are like flat on the floor like the traditional Japanese styled beds. I can see you're probably know where I'm going with this...  So... Y/n's also likes to roll around in her sleep... well
..

She rolled over to Light's bed! And Light just nicely rolled to face Y/n! Right now, they hugging each other and sleeping so soundly! Geil and I are now laughing our heads off. They really are really cute together...

Bless their souls.. So innocent.. I really hope that no evil will taint these innocent and pure hearts...

Humans really are such strange creatures..

I'll protect them no matter what. Even if I'll have to give up my life.. That will always be the promise I made to myself.. Well this is all i have to say. To bad I can't write more..

This may be a short journal.. but I'll remember it for life..

Till I write again~

---- Flash

~To be continued

Check this one!!

Ran Ran Garrrr WOO!