Hidden Talents Unveiled ( Part 1 )

~ Timeskip ~

Author's POV

" Such bad timing huh? Stupid bell... " buddy Flash stated.

You nodded and continued to eat your delicious burger. After the lunch break, you went back to class.
It was kinda annoying going back to class as I have to sit next to Light again. Although you were not the one who was engaging in Card-Hunting, you just didn't bother to tell him. So Light just keeps looking at you worriedly. It was annoying cause it made you feel guilty. Just when you were going to tell Light you didn't do it, somebody had it interrupt.

" Hey Light... I- "

" Y/n! NO TALKING IN CLASS! " Snapped the teacher. " ANSWER THIS QUESTION NOW! "

You stared at the teacher and the teacher glared back at you

You stared at the teacher and the teacher glared back at you. Light just looks at you worriedly while the class sits in silence.

You thought for a while a answered, " 1 "

" That is wrrr- wait... 1? "

" yeah... 1 " You replied back annoyed.

" Well done... Y/n. That's correct! " The teacher said surprised and the whole class clapped.

You guess the teacher thought I wouldn't solve it. Light stared at me blinking in confusion as You smirked at him.

~ After Class ~

You were walking together with Light and passed by the Soccer field.

" Masato really is the best when it comes to sports. " Light said as he looked at me and glance over at Masato Rikuo teaching the 2nd Graders Soccer.

You agree with Light as you over looked at the group.

" You must always remember the best defence is the best offence. If you guys keep the ball near the other teams goal, you prevent the other team from scoring and give your team a chance to score! " The 2nd Graders awed in amazements.