Shenanigans in Kyoto

Start from the beginning

The rest of the train journey went by smoothly and Y/n took multiple naps on the way. Finally, they made it to Kyoto.

Y/n immediately took a look around and had some rather...odd thoughts.

Y/n: "this place looks like it's been nuked in the past or some shit."

You see, he was getting these weird premonitions. When he napped on the train he had a dream about explosions and a Rubber Chicken. Weird right?

Anyway, his group for the trip consisted of: Xenovia, Irina, Asia, Ryuko, Artoria, Satsuki, himself, Jotaro and Kamina.

Ni, Li, Komi, Astrea, Ikaros, Nymph, Ingvild, and Syria.were another group.

Kiba, Soma, Ryo, Alice, Ikumi, Erina, Hisako, Karma and Megumi were the final group of people from the ORC.

Everyone was taken to the hotel and Rossweisse, Azazel and Ingrid stood up in front of everyone.

Ingrid: "alright, everyone. Each of you has a room to yourselves, however that does not mean that you can trash it. Be respectful and keep your rooms clean, I will be checking the girls rooms every morning and mr Azazel will be doing the same for the boys rooms."

Rossweisse: "furthermore, we want you to have fun and make memories on this trip. So do just that and try to be safe out there."

Everyone then retreated to their rooms. The hotel actually belonged to Rias' brother, and because he's a fucking G, Y/n was set up with a penthouse suite. Before long, there was a knock at the door.

Y/n opened it to find Asia standing outside his room.

Asia: "hi Y/n! Mind if I come in?"

Y/n: "of course! Come on, I've got a mini bar in here."

Asia came in and marvelled at the beautifully furnished room that Sirzechs had set Y/n up with.

Asia: "wow, this place is huge!"

Y/n: "perks of being Sirzechs' brother-in-law. Anyways, what's up? Why'd ya come see me?"

Asia: "well...it's just, you were acting weird on the train and I wanted to make sure that you're alright."

Y/n laughed lightly before giving the blonde cinnamon roll a head pat because why the fuck not?

Y/n: "I'm fine, Asia. You don't need to worry. Yet."

Y/n then put out a drink of water for Asia, who drank it rather quickly.

Asia: "anyway, the girls want to head out and do some sightseeing before curfew."

Y/n: "cool, sounds good to me."

She nodded cutely and left the room, leaving Y/n to get his shit together. Which he did rather quickly, or at least, that's what the group perceived.

Y/n: "and this is why I love this stand."

After a few minutes, the group set off to go to one of the shrines. They decided to go to the Fushimi Inari shrine first.

The girls were having a blast just chatting amongst each other whilst Y/n, Jotaro and Kamina were discussing more important matters.

Y/n: "Kamina, buddy. Just call your little bro and we can get him into the peerage. Then we've got the full Gurren Lagann Combo."

Kamina: "yeah, but how am I supposed to explain to Simon that I'm still alive?"

Jotaro: "just tell him that you're a devil now. If we ever see gramps, I'm gonna tell him that I'm a devil. Also Deviljho's back."