Shenanigans in Kyoto

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Rias?"

He looked into her eyes and saw worry. This made him chuckle before embracing her.

Y/n: "we'll be fine. I promise, we'll all come back safely."

Rias: "you'd better. We've still got a wedding to plan."

Y/n laughed and kissed his Fiancé before turning to see Sona.

Sona: "don't think you're leaving without kissing me as well, Hyoudou."

Y/n: "wouldn't dream of it."

He smiled and kissed her before whispering into her ear.

Y/n: "...midget."

Sona fumed to herself as Y/n walked over and kissed Akeno goodbye. After that, he boarded the train and took his seat. Then someone sat down next to him. This someone had long blue hair and a rather impressive bust. She was also someone that Ingrid, who was now a teacher at the school, recognised immediately.

Ingrid: "Y/n, be careful. That's Asagi Igawa. She's a Taimanin, an Anti-Demon ninja."

Y/n: "thanks for the heads up, but I should be fine."

Before long, the train started moving and the rest of second year started to laugh as they set off.

Y/n found himself gazing listlessly out of the window for a while and didn't notice someone taking a seat next to him. Here's a hint, It wasn't one of the other students.

???: "hello, Y/n."

He smiled when he heard that soft, soothing voice.

Y/n: "hello, mother."

He turned his head and saw that Allia that had sat next to him, she had her trademark smile on her face as she spoke with her son.

Allia: "what're you thinking about?"

Y/n: "eh, not much. I'm mostly just wondering how that Deviljho has so many teeth."

Allia: "I'm with you there. She kept biting your father's legs and I had to tend to the wounds that she left him with."

Y/n: "haha! well, she is a very angry little pickle."

The two laughed for a while before the train stopped at another station. Y/n saw Asagi stand up and leave. He also saw her observing his behaviour when he was talking to Allia.

The train then set off again and, on the platform, Asagi had met up with another woman. This one had ginger hair that basically had a fucking wingspan and an outrageous bust size.

This woman was Sakura Igawa, Asagi's Sister.

Sakura: "so, did you get a visual?"

Asagi: "yes, however I'm sure he's fully aware that I was observing him."

Sakura: "is that bad?"

Asagi: "incredibly, if he's working with Edwin Black then we'll have to take him down."

The two nodded and seemingly vanished from their previous spot.

Meanwhile back on the train, things were going a bit...weird.

Y/n: "holyshitholyshitholyshit."

Allia: "problem, Y/n?"

Y/n: "I think I may have stood up too quickly when I went to the bathroom and I'm kinda tripping right now."

Allia: "I'm...not even going to question it. You take too much after your father."

Ryuko came and sat down across from Allia and Y/n with a nervous look on her face. For some reason she could sense an oncoming headache.