the ravenette chuckled and shook his head, "you're drunk sweetheart, stay in your room."

"too late! i have my shoes and you can meet me outside or i'll just walk by myself." taehyung said with a smile, jungkook would have no choice but to listen and show up.

"you're not going to force me to come pick you up." jungkook said. despite his words, part of him got up from leaning against his hood and went to the drivers door. his hand rested on the handle and a small smile on his lips as he listened to the brunette giggle through the phone.

"well if i go for a walk alone and you hear in the news tomorrow that something happened to me, you'll feel really guilty." taehyung was quite convincing while he was drunk, somehow the energetic part of his brain switched off and the enticing negotiable side woke up.

jungkook sighed and quickly got in the car, all he needed to hear was the loud bang of a hotel door shutting and then the light ding of the elevator. taehyung was serious and the raven haired male wasn't about to knowingly let this boy wander out in the city. "tae, don't go anywhere." he said, putting the phone between his ear and shoulder as he pulled out into the street again and pressed hard on the gas.

"you put one foot in the front of the other," taehyung sang as he walked through the lobby, a few eyes landing on the pretty boy swaying through the hotel with little clothes and soft hair styled nicely on his head. he barely noticed the staring, only focused on the sound of jungkook muttering a quick profanity that sounded way more attractive than it should have. "and soon you'll be walking out the door." taehyung finished the last line of the song and stepped out of the lobby doors.

maybe a minute or so later, jungkook was speeding up the driveway and passed the valet spot to pull over near one of the outside terraces.

"i told you to stay put." jungkook said after walking up the steps to meet the other boy.

taehyung hung up the phone and shoved it into the back pocket of his skinny jeans. they were really tight on him, hugging his curved perfectly and the ravenette was quick to notice, especially with the tears along the thighs and the loose crop top he had on. "i honestly thought you'd make it here faster." was all taehyung said, a playful smile on those glossy pink lips.

with a sigh, jungkook briefly closed his eyes and tried not to smile, this boy didn't need any more encouragement. "well, now that you got me here, what do you want to do?" he asked, taking the brunettes elbow as they walked down the steps. taehyung was definitely still swaying with each step.

"i want to go to the store." he said after sitting down in the passengers seat, already putting the window down to feel the wind blow his hair back.

jungkook nodded and started the car, soon back on the road with a curious glance at his guest, "the store?"

"mhm." taehyung hummed but remained quiet, the cold air felt good on his cheeks and he liked to imagine the pretty pink blush did as well. the younger would definitely agree, if he wasn't intent on driving safe then he may have stared a little longer, admiring the boys profile and the way the moon shone down on his face.

they got to the store a few minutes later, taehyung was eager to sit in the shopping cart because jungkook was such a 'good driver' and he wanted to keep riding. the ravenette had to do his best to ignore all the dirty thoughts exploding in his mind after hearing that.

"okay we're all set." taehyung finally said. he was holding a load of bread in one hand and a six pack of beer in the other.

jungkook nodded and pulled out his wallet as they got to the cash register. he wasn't even asking questions, after spending a few minutes with tipsy taehyung in the grocery store jungkook already learned he didn't really make sense — just broken thoughts on whatever pops into his mind, questions were pointless.

this continued back on the road, taehyung talking about the positives to having a grocery store beer over a high class aged wine in a crystal glass. "sometimes you just need that stale, day old beer with a bag of chex mix." he leaned his head back against the seat and pointed to the right, "turn there."

based on the directions, the two ended up at a small park near the outside of the city. a lake was nearby, washed in silver moonlight and only reflecting in the pretty eyes staring at it. taehyung smiled wide and grabbed onto the ravenette hand to tug him along to the edge of the water. "sit." he said, getting down on the grass and crossing his legs.

jungkook looked down at the boy getting comfy with the beer in his lap and smile on his face, all he had to do was glance up with those brightly blinking eyes and soft eyelashes.

damn it, there was no going back now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬