~eleven~

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The day that Jeno is going to confess to Jaemin

The morning was busy as hell. Everyone was running up and down, sticking photos and hanging fairy lights.

Chenle and Jisung's jobs were to keep Jaemin busy, and making sure he doesn't walk out the dorm.

Jeno was rehearsing his song in his room. His fingers were trembling because he was so nervous.

Jungwoo came into the dorm and smiled softly, "Ten minutes," He whispered, and Jeno nodded.

He pulled on an outfit. This is what he wore: (but with black hair)

 This is what he wore: (but with black hair)

He quickly sent a message to Jisung,

Nojam: 10 minutes :(((            
                                                                               Sungie: Roger that

Nojam: Nervous                 
                                                                    Sungie: You'll do great!         

Nojam: Thanks, sung                
                                                                             Sungie: ;)

  Jeno switched his phone off, running his hands through his hair, and left the room, guitar case slung over his shoulder...

-

Meanwhile, while Chenle was playing snap with Jaemin, and screaming snap at the top his voice, when Jisung interrupted.

"Guys! Taeyong hyung is calling us into the practice room for a special meeting. We have to dress up nicely.

Jaemin looked up, confused, "Wait- Like- Suits and all?"

Jisung laughed, "No! I think he means something kind of formal. Not everyday, I guess."

Jaemin chose this: (but with brown hair)

He left the room, and Jeno was talking to Doyoung

He left the room, and Jeno was talking to Doyoung. He looked really nervous, and bothered.

Jaemin went up to him, touching his arm, "Jeno? Are you okay? You seem worried."

Jeno gave him a small forced smile, "Yep! I'm good. See you in there."

Jaemin nodded, smiling, letting Chenle and Jisung drag him to the room...