~five~

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Jeno was trying to help the two maknaes problems, when Renjun and Jaemin came up to them.

"Okay you two, that's enough." Renjun said, and the youngers pouted.

"Injunnie hyung, I love you, but sometimes your such an oldie," Chenle whined.

Renjun folded his arms, and then looked at Jeno, "These two youngsters here, are going around tricking people to get free food,"

Jeno smiled at the two, "Really? Well, I thought something was up."

Jisung pouted, "Don't be mad at us, Jeno hyung~" Jisung whined, and Jeno ruffled his hair.

"I'm not. You two are growing boys. And I promised you those chips, didn't I? That would be breaking a promise."

Chenle smiled, "Thanks hyung! Your much better than Jaemin hyung."

Jaemin raised his eyebrows, "Yah! Why am I getting into this! And I didn't promise anyone anything."

Jisung rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Come on, Chenle, let's go to WinWin hyung."

"I'll come to." Renjun piped up, also wanting to see his favourite hyung.

Jaemin and Jeno were left alone, and Jeno shifted uncomfortably. After he realised he had feelings for the younger, he felt awkward

"Um- I'm going to Ten hyung." He muttered, running off. Jaemin raised his eyebrows, "Okay?"

Whats up with him? Why is he acting so weird?