~three~

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Instead of going to his roommate, Jungwoo, he went to his beloved Doyoung.

Doyoung and Yuta were roommates. They were sitting on the bed, talking, when Jeno knocked.

Doyoung opened the door, and his smiled his wide gummy smile, "JENO!"

He pulled the younger into a suffocating hug, but Jeno smiled and hugged him back.

"Hi, hyung! Can I...talk to you for a sec?"

Doyoung frowned, concerned, but nodded, "Anything for my favourite dongsaeng. Come in!"

Jeno entered, and greeted Yuta, "Hello, Yuta hyung!"

Yuta smiled, "Hey, Jeno! Where's that Jaemin of yours. He probably wants you for himself," Yuta chuckled.

Jeno shrugged, "I escaped from him. Told him Jungwoo needed me."

Doyoung laughed, "Well, lucky you didn't go to your dorm. Lucas and Jungwoo are up to no good."

Jeno scrunched his nose, "I don't want details, thanks."

Doyoung laughed, and pinched Jeno's cheeks, "And I wouldn't give them to you, even if you wanted to know! Now, what's wrong?"

Jeno sighed, "Well, I'm sure you know that Jaemin is a huge flirt. Especially to me."

Doyoung nodded, and raised his eyebrows, "Soooo...?"

Jeno hesitated, but continued, "He always teases me, pulling onto his lap, bringing our faces closer, calling me pet names and..."

"It makes me feel... weird. Like my heart starts beating really quickly, and I feel my face heat up."

Yuta stood up, "Jeno, I know what's wrong! You have feelings for Jaemin!"

Jeno's eyes widened.

"No-But-Why!?" Jeno spluttered.

Yuta shrugged, "That was me when I fell for WinWin. And now we're so close we even-"

"That's enough, Yuta. Jeno, you should get going. We have practice tomorrow. We can talk about this later tomorrow, okay? "

Jeno nodded, and slid of the bed, "Okay. Bye hyungs!" He said, waving, showing off his famous eye smile.

Jeno walked out, but couldn't help thinking of what Yuta said.

Is it true? Am I falling for my best friend?

A/N: thoughts?