~thirteen~

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Jaemin smiled, wiping his tears away.

"Yes, Lee Jeno, I will be your boyfriend."

"He said yes!" And then confetti flew everywhere, everyone cheering and shouting.

"KISS!" Donghyuck shouted, and Jeno blushed, but looked at Jaemin. He nodded and smiled.

The two closed the gap between them, a slight peck on the lips before pulling apart.

"Wait! I didn't get the shot! Do it again!" Taeyong shouted, moving his camera.

Jaemin connected the lips together, and pulled apart after a few seconds, smiling brightly. His lips tasted sweet and soft, like they did all those years ago.

Doyoung came up to them, giving them both huge hug, "You guys are so cute~ Young love. I was literally crying."

Jaemin laughed, and intertwined fingers with Jeno, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"I thought you were avoiding me! And all this time you were planning this."

Jeno smiled, "I'd do anything for you."

Jaemin slapped him playfully, "Your so cheesy." He smiled, shaking his head.

Jeno smiled back, "I know I am."

Jaemin rested his head on his shoulder, "I love you, Jweno,"

Jeno laughed, "Jweno!?"

"Um, yeah- It's your name in baby talk." Jaemin said, rolling his eyes.

Jeno rolled his eyes back, "Whatever."

Jaemin nudged him, "You didn't say it back!"

"Say what back?"

"I love you!"

Jeno sighed, "I love you too."

Jaemin rolled his eyes, "Don't say it like your forced to!"

Jeno smiled, kissing the boy sweetly, "I love you."