"I'm not sure, okay?" my own eyes prickled with tears, feeling his words and his pained eyes stab me in the chest, "But I'm sorry that I want to risk for it, Kai. I want to. And I'm sorry we had to go this far," I sobbed.

"I fucking—" his bloodshot eyes looked so pleading as he shed some more tears, tears that I caused, "—want you, Jennie. I fucking waited for you and I still want to."

"Please," I pleaded.

He shook his head violently, his hands suddenly gripping both of my arms, "Listen to me Jen, I love you. And I know I still stand a chance so please don't make me stop."

"I'm sorry," another tear fell from my eyes.

"Fuck no, don't say sorry. It's not over yet," desperation was evident in his voice as he tried to catch my eyes, but I just kept shaking my head.

"It is-"

I felt my heart rate go fast when he suddenly gripped my waist with one arm, while his other hand pulled me in the nape, pressing his mouth on my lips.

I kept my lips together, resisting him but he didn't stop trying to enter my mouth.

"Stop!" I cried, pushing him off me when I got the chance.

Thankfully, it worked. He looks so weak right now, with all those tears flooding his face.

I cried harder while turning on my heels to run away from him as fast as I can. I didn't look back even when I heard him call my name.

---

"HE WHAT?!" Irene went furious as she towered me while I sit on the chair.

"You okay?" Jisoo worriedly asked.

I nodded slowly, much calmer than I was earlier.

"Yeah, and it was my fault too for leading him on."

Irene sighed, obviously trying to calm herself, "God I hate men."

I gave her a small smile, "Thank God Seulgi wasn't a man?"

She placed her hands on her hips, "We're talking about you here!" she said, as if she didn't just blush.

Jisoo chuckled then turned to me.

"Let's talk about you and Lisa then."

"Now that's interesting," a grin suddenly emerged on Irene's lips as she sat on the table beside me, we're currently on a vacant room. "What's the status?"

I tried to ignore the ugly feeling of not being assured to have something I want.

I shrugged, "Don't have one."

"Let me guess, you're waiting for her to make a move?" Irene asked.

I nodded reluctantly, embarrassed.

Jisoo nudged my shoulder, "Why don't you make a move first?"

I furrowed my brows, immediately think of how absurd the idea is. I've never done that.

Am I that desperate to ask her first?

"Hell yeah," Irene agreed, "You ended things with Kai already, now go get your girl."

I squeezed my eyes shut, sighing. "It's not that easy. I don't even know if she's.. as serious as I am," I said, my voice barely a whisper.

Jisoo heaved a deep breath, looking seriously at me like she's in deep thought. It always scares me when she looks this serious.

"Is she really the problem here? Or you're just scared of getting hurt?"

Her words stung. I turned to look at Irene to ask for help, but she was raising her hand while looking at Jisoo, "I think it's both, but more of the latter," she answers.