45

I was finally back in the comfort of mine and Simons flat. Last night was the first time I had slept here since his death and the only thing that kept me going was the twins. I'd spent the whole night tossing, turning and stopping the twins crying. It was now 7pm and they were only just in a deep sleep.

Everyone was coming over to see the twins as only JJ and Molly has seen them. I was looking around in my handbag that I had the day I went into labour for the star I'd took from Simons old room. I'd definitely saw Sebastian put it in my bag but I've emptied it and there is no sight if it anywhere.

The sound of the door knocking interrupted my search. Once I'd opened the door I went back to searching. This was one of the last memories I had of Simon and I couldn't lose it this quickly.
"What are-" Megan curiously watched me as I searched frantically.
"Molly, JJ! At the hospital when I asked you to check my bag for the star was it there?"
"Yes, I put it in the inside pocket. The one with the zip." Molly walked over pointing to the pocket she put the star in.
"It isn't in here. I've searched multiple times." I was stressing over the star and the last thing I wanted to happen obviously happened.

"Kay, stay here. I'll go and stop their crying, you need to calm down." Mollys hands were placed on my shoulders as she guided me to the sofa before heading down the corridor to the twins room.
"Drink this. You're overheating and you aren't going to cool down easily without some water."

Molly rushed out of the bedroom and slid across the wooden floor.
"There's something you need to see." I place the cup on the coffee table and follow her back to the twins room. "I walked in here and because it's dark I saw something glow. Kay, look at the ceiling."

"The star." I looked up at the star confused as to how it got there when I hadn't touched my bag other than carrying it into the apartment and putting it on the chair.

The light flickered before turning off so the only light in the room was glow from the star. The glow from him.

Simon.

28/09/19
I was supposed to write 5 more chapters but then I decided to end it now and start writing a KSI fanfic.
Thanks for reading, I love you all 🥰