39

It's been 3 months since the accident. Actually, it wasn't an accident, more like a fucking drunk dickhead hitting into the man I love and sending him into a coma which, according to doctors he is unlikely to wake up from and will never be able to meet the twins who are due in just over two months.

I was scrolling through the edits and posts Simon had been tagged in on Instagram, I did this almost every day, reading the messages from fans. As I was reading through a post I got a message from JJ.

JJ: I have a strange feeling that something is going to happen today, is it ok if I come down?

Kayleigh: you're allowed to visit whenever you want JJ, I'm not stopping you

JJ: I'll be down in about an hour

"JJ thinks something is going to happen today, he's coming in an hour." I told Simon what was happening in hope that he could hear me, "I hope whatever happens is going to be good, I can't live without you, Simon. I love you too much, even when we would constantly argue and bicker I loved you as a friend. Then I started seeing colour and realised you were my soulmate, I began to notice that my love for you as a friend was stronger than my love for the others. I'm so happy I found you, Simon, don't leave me please." I spoke to Simon for a bit longer until JJ came.

JJ had been here for just over two hours and as I was about to leave the room to get us both a drink the constant beeping of Simons life support stopped.

I quickly turn around as the light turns off and all machines quickly lose power. Blackout. Cries are heard all down the corridor as JJ goes opens the door to call for a doctor.

"Le... Leigh."

17/08/19
be prepared to cry next chapter