45.

Monday

Peter POV

I woke up and got ready for school, I didn't feel like going to school knowing that Skylar is not there or anywhere in Queens. I walked out and I saw May holding up a cup of coffee and a brown bag. I smiled and thanked her and walked out. When I walked out I saw Happy's car, I walked towards it and the window rolled down.

"Get in." Happy said and I walked to the back and open the door. I got in and Mr. Stark was sitting there.

"Mr.Stark?" I said

"Hey Kid, anything?" He asked.

"Nope, nothing. What about you?" I said

"Natasha didn't find her, Steve is still looking and Bucky hasn't reported back." He said

"We will find her Mr. Stark." I said

"Yeah, I really messed up kid. I failed as a father." He said

"No Mr. Stark, you are..." I said but got cut off.

"It's true, ever since her mother died I changed. I haven't been there for her or listen to her. This wouldn't happen if I just listen and not be selfish. I take the blame for this. And I owe you an apology, I am sorry for the damage I caused. You are a good kid and I am happy Skylar choose you and not some douche bag. I just have to learn to accept it and accept you as her boyfriend. When we find her and I fix everything we will have to talk about you two. Me and your Aunt May will have to discuss about giving you guys "the talk." Because you know, you guys at the age where..." He continue to say.

"Oh look we are here... thank you for the ride and let me know if anything changes." I said getting out and tripping over the curve. "I am okay." I said waving goodbye.

"Haha Penis Parker tripped over his small penis." Flashed yelled.

"At least I have one Flash." I yelled back. I heard girls giggle.

"Oh you think you're funny huh?" Flash comes up to me.

"No, I am just stating facts bud." I said as I patted his chest and walking away.

I felt my phone buzz.

Ned 👨🏻‍💻🤙🏻:

Ned: Where are you?

Me: I am on my way. Is MJ there?

Ned: Yes we are waiting for you.

Me: Okay, I am here.

I put my phone away and I walked into the library and sat down at the table.

"Have you found her?" Ned asked

"No, I haven't. I am worried guys." I said

"She is going to be fine, it's Skylar. She is Silver Streak." She said in a low voice.

"I know, I just miss her." I said

"Don't worry we will find her." Ned said

"Yeah, she shouldn't have gone to far on her own. Skylar loves you, she must be near but hidden." MJ said

"You're right." I said

"Hey guys, we finally found you!" Betty said coming in with Luke.

"Hey." Ned said and they both sat down.

"Have you guys seen Skylar?" Luke asked.

"Why do you want to know?" I said with a tone while looking down and crossing my arms. MJ and Ned gave me look of what's going on.

Falling For You: Peter Parker and Stark's Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें