29.

Tuesday-Thursday
Were normals days like school, volleyball practice, Peter coming over. Hanging out with the group. And all that Jazz.

Friday

Sky POV

I woke up and got ready for school. Today is our first volleyball game. I was so excited, to play. Happy, Pepper, and my friends were coming to see me and MJ play. We have to wear our shirts on game day. So I put on my shirt and some leggings.

I put on my high top converse and walked out of the house

I put on my high top converse and walked out of the house. I saw Peter waiting for me.

"Hey." I said waving at him.

"Hey, here let me carry your bag." He said

"Peter, you don't have too." I said

"I know but I want to." He said

"You are so sweet!" I said kissing his cheek he blushed.

"Today is your first game! Are you excited?" He said

"Yeah I am. Just disappointed that my dad is not here nor the Avengers." I said

"Don't worry they will comeback to see you play and see you win." He said trying to cheer me up.

"Thanks. But I am really happy that my number one fan aka my boyfriend is going to be there." I said

"Well I am your number one fan." He said

He grabbed my hand and we swung it around as we talked. We arrived at school and we walked in.

"Oh look there is Penis Parker!" Flashed yelled

"What did you say?" I walk over to him.

"I mean what are you doing with that loser still. You should be with a fine gentleman who would treat you right like me." Flags said getting close to me.

"I am perfectly happy with Peter! He treats me right! Why would I go out with someone like you! Who are mean to others, treats everyone like trash, and pushes them around!" I said pushing him with my finger. I felt my electricity going through my body and Peter saw my hand sparkle.