1.

{Tony Stark and Peter Parker came walking into the new Avenger building.
* * *
"I want to show you something kid. But first let me introduce you to my daughter. Peter this is Skylar Stark." Starks points at her daughter.
"Hi, nice to meet you Peter. You could call me Sky." As they shook hands.
"Nice to meet you Sky." Peter said with a smile.
"So what is your Superhero's name?" Sky asked with a smirk.
Peter looked confused and looked at Mr. Stark.
"I mean, there are two reasons that you could be here. One is that you are here now, at the new home where The Avengers live and you are hanging out with my dad. Or two my dad is finding me a date. *Bursts out laughing* But that is impossible because my dad would never let me date."
"True" Stark said
*Beeping sound* Sky looked at her watch.
"Well, I have to go. It was nice meeting you. . . Spiderman." Sky smiles and laughs.
*Sky started walking away*
Peter looked shocked and confused.
"Oh one more thing enjoy your new suit!" Sky yelled
"Skylarrrrr!!" Stark yelled
"Duty calls!!" Skylar pointed at her watch and left.
"OH MY GOD! Did I really get a new suit." Peter said excitingly
"Yes kid you did." Stark said rolling his eyes. "Oh one more thing Skylar is going to be going to Midtown High."

Stark showed Peter his new suit.
"Woah! That is awesome! Is that actually mine?" Peter asked
"Yes that is yours. Well kid I have to go to a meeting. Happy can you take Peter home?" Stark said.
"Yes sir." Happy said and rolled his eyes.
Happy took Peter home.
* * *
*After some hours*
"Hey kiddo I am home!" Tony yelled.
"Hey Dad! How was work?"
"It was normal, you know." Tony said
"I made you dinner. Do you want me to heat it up for you?"
"Yes please! Can you take it to my office?" Tony said
"Yeah I could."
"Oh kid you should get ready for tomorrow. You start school." Tony said
"I am ready for tomorrow and here you go, here is your dinner."
"Thank you kid." Tony kissed your forehead.
Skylar went to her room and went to bed. Tony stayed up for while working on new technology.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I hope you enjoy this. Feel free to comment or say anything. Sorry that is short. -Milly