40.

Tuesday

Sky POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turn off my alarm on my night desk and check the time. I only got a few hours of sleep. But that is my fault for reading. I went to the bathroom to get ready. After brushing my hair and brushed my teeth. I looked myself in the mirror.

"No crying today. You need to be strong." I said to myself.

I went to my closet and took out a shirt and jeans.

I put on my shoes and put my hair up into an bun and let strands of my hair down on the side of my face

I put on my shoes and put my hair up into an bun and let strands of my hair down on the side of my face. I grabbed my bag and my iPod and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen, Tony wasn't home and he left a note.

I went to the Avengers building to work on things. I won't be home until late. I left $20 bucks so you could order pizza just tell F.R.I.D.A.Y to order it. You know the rules also if you try something I will know.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y! Are you keeping track on me?" I asked

"I can't answer that question Miss Stark."

"He is." I mumbled. I walked out and saw Happy in the car. I got in and the car ride was short and quiet.

Luke and I got out and walked into school. Luke went to the group and I looked at them and I played with my necklace and I just went to my locker.

I grabbed my books and headed to the library.

Peter POV

I saw Skylar walked and I saw her playing with her necklace. I smiled at that because I gave her that for her birthday. Luke kissed MJ. Ned and Betty were being all flirty. It kinda hurt me a little to see them because I can't do that with Sky. I just stood there between the couples, I put my earphones and walked away. I walked to library and sat down at a table and just sat there until it was time to go to class.

I didn't noticed that I sighed so loud that a girl shush me and I just ignored it. And just grabbed a book that was on the table and read it. I was about to turn to the next page and I saw Skylar few tables down. She was reading with her earphones in.