24.

It was Wednesday morning.
Sky POV

I had to go to school because of not Pepper would be mad. I already miss my dad. I hope everything is okay. I got up and went to my closet and pulled out an outfit.

I decided to go comfortable because it was school and because I am lazy

I went to the bathroom and just brushed my hair. I headed down stairs and ate a muffin. I got my keys and my ID and walked out the door to see Luke and in the car and Happy outside reading the news paper.

"Oh look! The princess woke up early." Happy said

"Good morning to you too Happy." I said rolling my eyes and smiled.

"Hey Luke." I said getting in the car.

"Hey" luke said

"Quick question? Are you and MJ together?" I asked

"Well, not yet I am going to ask her later today on our 3rd date." He said

"Ooo, have fun but not to much okay buddy." I said

"Don't worry." He said

We arrived at school and we both walked in and I went to my locker and Luke went with his friends. I closed my lockers and I just stood there.

Flashback...

I woke up and I changed getting ready to go to school. I saw a note on my desk.

          My dearest Skylar,
I had to go on a mission, I don't know how long I'll be gone. There will be no way to communicate you where I am going. What I could tell you at the moment is that this mission is not going be easy. I'll try to come home early in time for your birthday. If anything happens to me know that I love you my baby Skylar. I love you with all my heart. Never forget me okay.
                                           Love,
                                    Momma Stark

I started to cry, she can't just leave me. She can't why? Why did had to leave? I wiped my tears away and I got up and  went out the door. My friend Jenny and her mom were waiting for me in the car. I got in and we drove off.