23.

Tuesday Morning

Sky POV

I got up and I am excited to start the day. I walked down the stairs. My dad wasn't home. But he did leave a note.

          Skylar,
The Avengers and I  had to go on mission. We don't know how long it's going to be. There is no way to communicate with you where we are going. It's a not a good mission. There will be no training, we will start again when we come back. Pepper will be coming by to check up on you. Happy will be keeping and eye on you. Peter will protect you. I love you Skylar.
                                      Love,
                                         Dad

I started to tear up. My dad never signs his letters with dad it's always with Tony or Stark. He only signs them when it's serious and dangerous. "They all left. My dad is gone and I don't know for how long. I haven't told him I made the team. What happens if I don't see him again? What happens if he gets hurt? What if something bad happens? I didn't say I love him. I didn't say goodbye. I-I-I...." I started to cry and I fell to the floor. I fell asleep crying. Then I heard a door knock. I got up and  went to the door.

"Hello?" I said wiping my tears from my face.

"Sky?" Peter said and he looks up at me.

"Peter, he is gone. My dad is gone and j don't know when he is coming back." I said hugging him. He wraps his arms around me right.

"He gave me this." He said taking out a piece of paper and handing it to me.

               Peter,
I need you to do something for me. I need you to take care of Skylar for me when I am gone. Don't let anything happen to her. I don't know how long we are going to be gone. Thanks kid.
                                          From,
                                      Tony Stark

I smiled and I hugged Peter and he hugged me back.

"Hey I brought you your homework and also MJ gave me the schedule for volleyball practice." He said taking the things out of his bag.

"Thanks Peter. Imma go change into something more comfortable." I said looking at my monkey pjs on and I walked to my room. I got out a

It was big and if fit me as a dress, I put on short shorts under and I put my hair in a messy bun

"Why aren't you at school? You still have classes." I said walking down the stairs.

"It's lunch and I decide to come by and check up on you since you didn't go to school today." He said

"Thanks. I am glad to have you as my boyfriend." I said waking up to him and kiss him.

"And I am glad to have you as my girl friend." He said kissing me.

"Let me make you lunch." I said waking to kitchen and took out bread and ham.