41.

Wednesday

School was canceled for the day because they were spraying a chemical on the grass.

Skylar and Tony had arguments.

Peter and the group hangout together but they were all missing Skylar.

Thursday

Sky POV

I woke and got ready for school, today is a minimum day. We are getting out early because the teachers have a meeting.

 We are getting out early because the teachers have a meeting

I put on my shoes and I put my hair up in a ponytail. I walked down stairs and grabbed my bag. I am happy to give Peter his letter and I can't wait to receive one too.

I walked into the living and I saw Tony sitting there with his arms crossed over his shoulder. My smile faded away.

"Skylar we need to talk." He said in a angry tone.

"I have to go to school. Or are you going to forbid me from getting an education also? Like you forbid me from seeing Peter. Like you forbid me on having a life." I said

He stayed quiet.

I scoffed and I walked out the door.

I hopped in the car and few minutes later we arrived at school.

I walked in and went to my locker, then I went to the library. I sat down at a table and didn't feel like reading. I just put on my earphones and listened to music while I put my head down.

Few minutes later, someone sat next to me and tapped my shoulder.

"Hello." I said looking up.

"Sup loser. I have mail for you." MJ said

"Oh, that reminds me..." I said taking the letter out for Peter. "Here." I said handing it to her and I grab Peter's letter out of her hand.

"I'll read this when I get home." I said putting it in my backpack.

"I'll go give this to Peter right now since he is dying to read you letter." MJ got up and I did also.

"I'll go with you!" I said

"But you can't go near him." She said

"I know, I'll watch from the distant. I want to see his face." I smiled

"Creepy but okay." She said and I smacked her arm. "Joking!" She said and we both walk out.

We walked out of the library and I walked to my locker and stood there just watching MJ go up to Peter. MJ was facing Peter and he was facing her, and Peter looked up from the letter and smiled at MJ and she pointed back and I panicked and I tried to act normal but I bumped into the locker.

"Crap!" I said

I look up and Peter looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back.

Then the bell rang, I walked to the class and the rest followed.