Torn

In his arms, she melted into his soft kisses like she had done so many times before.  They both knew that Guotin had arrived and was heavily searching for her and though her body and mind were fully under Mo Yuans spell, she couldn't help but wonder why her mothers energy felt so calm.  She had briefly felt her energy sweep over her before quickly pulling back and rather than forcefully demand she show herself, her mothers energy instead remained calmly waiting while Guotins energy was now forcefully trying to break through Mo Yuans barrier.

There were few people in their world that could break through it, he, unfortunately was one of them, and though she knew she really should leave and take him off the mountain before her Disciple brothers forced him off, whose energy she could also feel, Mo Yuans warm soft kisses had her remaining in his lap with her arms wrapped tightly about his shoulders.

Mo Yuan too could feel him, only rather than put an end to the anger he could feel coming from the man along with the tension coming from his Disciples, he instead drew her closer while hoping he would burst through and see them together.

Only she pulled away from his mouth to look at him.

"I had better go." she said between the soft intakes of breath as she quickly pulled herself together.

"A little longer.....?" he pleaded while trying to pull her back.

"Mo Yuan I have to go or he will cause trouble." she stated firmly while feeling ashamed of herself for once again allowing him to make her lose control of herself.

"I don't care Qian Qian.  Let him." he stated just as adamantly before yanking at her arm and forcing her back into his,

She was so close to caving.  His embrace had never felt so safe and so warm, that for a moment longer she remained in his arms before snatching a handful of his hair and yanking his head back.  Her eyes were back to being cold again which made his heart clench painfully, but the moment he thought she would shove him back as she had done since his return, then her mouth slammed back over the top of his.

Her tongue pushed through the gap, then thoroughly lathing his mouth until he was breathless, she bit down on his bottom lip before forcefully pushing him back.  Saying no more to him or stopping to catch the look of satisfaction on his face, she then strode to the door and with a swift wave of her hand, his barrier collapsed and the door flew open.

"What the hell are you playing at!" Guotins voice instantly blasted through the door and almost knocking her off her feet having walked straight into him.

Catching her about the waist, he briefly looked down at the bruised lips and flushed cheeks before turning his attention to Mo Yuan with a look of pure hatred in his eyes.

"Guotin, let's go." she whispered up at the man whos hand was tightening about her waist the closer Mo Yuan got to them.

"I could take this as illegal interference Mo Yuan.  Give me one reason why I damn well shouldn't." he seethed while completely ignoring her attempt to force him to move.

"Guotin.  I left Qing Qiu willingly. Mo Yuan didn......" 

"Didn't what?  Kiss you?   Touch you?  Take advantage of you?" he snapped as Mo Yuan stopped only half an arms length away.

"And what if I did?" his soft voice carried menacingly over her head and straight into those dark eyes with a vengeance.

And suddenly the air chilled to an ice cold that not even she had managed to achieve as she was gently but forcefully thrust out of the way.

"Guotin........  Mo Yuan....... " she pleaded desperately only to watch in horror as Guotins hand suddenly shot out and before she could even take a breath, Mo Yuans robe was in his fist and his body being thrust back into his own chamber.