Too Heated for Ice

In his arms and with her back up against the wall, Bai Qians anger was at its absolute highest.  Never had she known such outrage, not even when Yao Guang threw her into the water dungeon, and she had been furious then.  Only this time, she was much older, far more powerful and with less inclination to crumble as she had back then.

Mo Yuans kiss was bruising and violent.  There was nothing tender in it, not even in the way he held her seeing as just moments before, his hands had held her in the most gentlest of ways.  That gentle and compassionate man was the one she had fallen in love with all those years ago, only this man rough handling her was as close to Yao Guang as one could get.  There was no loving gentle caresses, which only increased the pain as her legs were forced open and to the sides of his body while her mind was screaming for breath because he was literally swallowing the air from her lungs with every exhale.

She had no idea how he managed to get her clothing off, seeing as her hands were pinned to the wall above her head, but she felt each layer falling away, as his tongue lashed her open mouth and despite the anger and rage that was building to a crescendo and threatening to explode, the heat between her legs where his bulging mass was growing by the second, had her hovering between an insane desire to impale him and killing him.

But the more strength he used to keep her pinned down, the hotter below she became until her trecherous body overruled her sanity and began to grind into him.

Mo Yuans mind was just as much in turmoil as hers was and though she had been fighting him all the way,  his body merely reacted to the battle of wills the only way that it could, because to fight her back, would have meant one or both of them would end up injured in the end.  He knew his own strength so he did not give her all of it, but it was enough to keep her under control.

And for some time he had felt her energy literally burning him.  This side of her was one that rarely showed itself when she was little, and when it did, he had always been able to bring her under control.  She may have been fiesty and at times unruly, but she did respect him, so pulled it in quickly whenever he angered with her.  Only this time, it seemed as if twenty thousand years of grooming, had all but deserted her.  Because this woman was a hell cat, one he never could have imagined her to be in a million years.

And so for a time, he kept her pinned down until she wore herself out.  He may have been weakened from his deep slumber, and barely able to cloud jump, but there was one thing he had learned when in battle and lacking cultivation, and that was how to use brute strength, the same way a Mortal man would in the same situation.  And it all came from the adrenaline rushing through his veins.

Adrenaline is fed by excitement and the more of her angry energy he could feel pulsing off his body, the more excited for the fight he became.  Mo Yuan was a War God, so he thrived on the battle, and she was giving him one that he had no experience in, because this one involved the will to conquer without the use of precious energy or weapons.  It was  a battle of wits and who could last the distance.

But the moment her legs began to tighten around his waist and her lower treasure grind in against him, then Mo Yuans anger which was barely contained exploded.

His robes were stripped from his body well before her own, so he was more than ready to take her, and as her hands fought against him to get at his hair, Mo Yuan thrust into her.

As if time were suspended and nothing in the world moved nor breathed, their bodies instantly stilled all movement as that first thrust broke apart every cell in his brain and sent him reeling back into the chaos.

The kiss slowly pulled apart, his hands loosened their grip and his head slowly inched back and it was only then did she see how much effort he had been putting into keeping her up against the wall.  His eyes were clenched shut, his forehead was drenched in sweat, his hair had come undone and every muscle in his face was strench so tightly that the grimace instantly had her pulling her hands free to cup his cheeks which were flushed from both exhaustion and ecstasy.