"Yeah"

"She's hurt, like, look at her!" I desperately yelled.

Harry sauntered over to the girl and me. He gasped in shock.

"Who is she? What happened? Zayn, please tell me you didn't do this to her!" he uttered.

"Harry! You think I would abuse her let alone anyone? No, I thought you came in and then I walked down and she was, she was just here."

He nodded but was still a little shaken up.

"What are we going to do? We have to call and ambulance-"

"We can't! Think of all the press we would get! I don't think she has like, any broken bones."

"Well how can you be sure? Last time I checked, I don't think you're a doctor!" Harry spat. He really cared for this girl.

"Here, let me just see, I saw a show once-"

"Really? So did I!" Harry smartassed me back.

I glared at him, waiting for him to let me speak.

"As I was saying, I saw a show and they just felt for a broken bone, like this," and I patted her leg down.

Gosh, she was so freaking skinny, like just one of my hands could wrap fully around her leg.

When I slowly moved up to her thigh, she sprung awake.

She screamed and lept away from Harry and me.

"Ahh, Zayn, get her to be quiet!" Harry yelled with his hands over his ears.

"Maybe she is in pain?!" I yelled back.

Meanwhile, the mystery girl had crawled into the corner of the room, rocking back and forth.

"Maybe we scared her?" I asked.

"Well no shit Sherlock, how would you feel if you woke up and some man was feeling up your thigh?!"

Oh.

The girl was still in the corner sobbing. She was shaking so hard it made me feel so bad for her.

I got up off the floor and proceeded towards her. However, this made her shake even more, if that was possible.

I put my hands up in defense, showing I wasn't going to hurt her.

"Shh, shh, calm down, I am not going to hurt you! I was just trying to see if you were all right. Are you hurt? Please, please stop screaming," I cooed to her as she began to stop crying.

Her head was in her hands, which were around her knees. Soon, she quieted down completely.

I inched closer to her, seeing if she would let me. When she didn't cry or scream, I took that as a go ahead.

I squated down, almost eye level with her. I tried talking to her again.

"Are you alright? I just want to help you..."

She shook her head.

"What is wrong then?"

No reply. Great, this is going to be difficult.

Harry spoke up from behind me. "Hey, baby, can you please just answer us? Here, just tell us your name."

She seemed to respond to Harry, for she steadily raised her head to look at us.

She has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. I turned and saw that Harry must have been thinking the same thing.

"Baby, what's your name? Here, I will start: my names Harry, and this," he patted me on the back, "is Zayn. Now it's your turn."

I barely caught her name, it sounded like she was talking more to herself than to us. Did she not want to say it outloud? "Sky."

"Well that's a pretty name, Sky, nice to meet you." Harry extended his arm, as if to shake hers. She mistook that and started to tear up again.

"Can you talk?" I questioned.

She thought for a minute, but causiously nodded.

"Ok, so can you tell me, what happened, like how did you get all these bruises?"

Her eyes widened as she quickly looked down to see her skin covered in black and blue.

She shook her head, no.

Right at that second, I could hear someone walking up the porch steps, and then a short knock on the door.

"Wait one sec, Sky." She nodded.

I opened the door to reveal a young man, about eighteen? His dark hair plastered to his face by sweat.

"Hey, man, I am looking for my sister, her name is Sky. Have you seen her?"

Sky's eyes bulged out of her head. And she resumed shaking.

What the heck?