A Battle To The Death... Or Maybe Not

I could really use a starbucks!!! This chapter is dedicated to a new reader named @WereWolfWriter90 . Thx so much for the votes!!

Back to Kyla's POV
I watch as the two strong wolves start circling each other. Please, my sweet Kenny, win! Marcus growls and Kenny returns it. Then, Marcus makes the first move. A swipe. Kenny dodges the attack with ease and springs upon his opponent. They roll together and from my perch in a tree, I can see Kenny's claws dig into his enemy. Marcus's legs start kicking wildly in pain and astonishment and Kenny finally releases him. Marcus, now covered in blood, growls and slashes at Kenny, drawing a little bit of red from his nose. I let out a sigh of relief, but I know that it is not over. A howl of pain jolts me and I look to see Kenny gripping Marcus's leg in his jaw. When the Alpha is released he collapses. His eyes close slowly. Kenny growls one more time, then looks up to me. I smile. it didn't feel like a true smile but I willingly jump out and shift into my diamond white wolf.

"Hey," I say to Kenny.

"Hey."

"That was intense."

"Ya," he says thoughtfully as he looks at the moon.

"Let's go." He finally turns to look at me. I turn around to the forest. As we walk away I see Ella sitting in a window of the mansion. She waves and smiles a sad smile.

Can I pls have some comments or requests? I am not really sure where this story is going!