No Matter What

HOLY CRAP GUYS! YESTERDAY I ASKED FOR 350 VIEWS AND WAS AT 256 OR SO AND TODAY I HAVE 458!!! HAHAFJDJUEJDBDBDKWORKTJBDHDUEDHBDIWIEJFNVD!!!

Anyways... Selfies on the bus tho... Hahaha. I updated!! Yayaya! Ok. This chapter is dedicated to an amazing friend... @hollyreynolds_
Here comes the chapter

Kenny's POV

Grrr. All I need right now is Ky. Well, Kyla. My new nickname for her is Ky. Everyday I feel our bond grow, but not completely. I love it, but hate it. Why?!

Caleb is taking so long. All the kids I have trained could take down an Alpha if they were in a team of 3 and some could even take down a Beta as a single! All I am waiting for now is for Caleb's signal that today will be the day.

Right now, nothing else matters but Ky. I can still smell her sweet, coconut and vanilla scent. Her chocolate hair is drawing me in every time I imagine her and I feel like I will die without her. I can feel her pain, her sadness and I will not, am not, gonna stand for it.

I am gonna save her.

🌑🌕🌑🌕

The sun starts to drop down and the moon is rising. Now is my chance. I have the old chain necklace from my uncle to hang around my neck. When I shift back into human form I will be instantly clothed. Yes! good thing I save it.

I wait until everybody enters their tents to shift and escape camp. My grey wolf doesn't really blend into the night but it is good enough. Running through the forest gives me a rush and I run faster.

As I near her location my body starts heating up. Here I come. I give a slight howl at pleasure and run faster. My body is becoming the sun, smoking hot. I can feel her.

Then, I see lights and a giant mansion. On the outside the mansion is grey brick but it still looks beautiful. There is a gorgeous garden. There is a couple of lights on. Silently, i shift.

"Ky-" I think to Kyla, but it stops abruptly.

"Kyla!" I try harder this time and I think it gets through.

"C- co-come to m-me!" I say to her, cracking up quickly.

"Where?" Her bell of a voice chimes back.

"Forest!" is all I get before it shuts off.

I see the light in one room shut off. Must've been her room. I hear shouts and then out bursts Ky from the door. I smile and wave her over. She runs up to me and then jumps, wrapping her arms around me. I feel her warm, soft hands on my cheeks and I kiss her compassionately. She pulls back with a sweet smile on her face. I hear a loud growl and n turn to see a big, buff guy.

Alpha Marcus, I thought I had escaped you....