A Chase

The day after I had arrived was very eventful. Although I hadn't met Alpha Marcus yet he seemed pretty mean and unforgiving. I wasn't looking forward to meeting him. Even the mark on my stomach proved his characteristics.

In the morning I walked over to the dresser in my room and found it full of clothes. It was pretty nice out so I put on a yellow dress with pink Hawaiian flowers on it. I grabbed some black shades and a sun hat.

I crept out of my room and headed to the garden. When I got there I noticed Ella talking to a boy. She was smiling happily and the boy tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. I decided to leave them alone and kept walking.

The garden is beautiful. It had huge hedges with rose bushes, white and pink flowers. The garden was a bit of a maze and that was why I liked it. In the centre was a huge, green, hedge wolf. He was crouching and snarling. I began to notice things like this and started to guess that they were of Alpha Marcus.

From what I got he was most likely a black wolf and kinda young. He sounded ruthless and I was still waiting to find out his name. By my guess, I was in the Dark Night Pack. I could hardly remember what the packs names were and who the Alpha was so that was my best guess.

The Dark Night Pack is merciless. They go by a fierce rule to kill anyone who gets in their way. They have taken down 3 packs and the members from those packs who didn't want to die joined them. They had the largest territory because of their victories.

I sat down on a bench and looked up at the short hedges. Beside me was a beautiful pink rose hedge and I tangled my fingers onto a petal.

All of a sudden, I heard shouts come from the pack house. A shiver crawled up my spine and I jumped to my feet. Shuffling my feet away from the noise, I noticed the guy I met the other day stalk out of the pack house and towards me with a determined and angry face. I started walking faster and then turned around towards the taller hedges that I would probably get lost in later. I looked behind me then started jogging a bit. I turned a sharp left, then right. I jogged through the maze.

A growl ripped through the air and a large figure leaped through the hedge I was beside. A shriek started to escape me and then got I toppled. The figure was an auburn and had a chain around its neck. A Cheater.

Cheater's make it so when you shift back to your human form you are conveniently fully clothed. I had one but sadly I had lost it.

Snarling, the wolf pinned me down and then shifted while standing up, grabbing my hips. Him again. Jared. The guy I met earlier. I growled but he wasn't listening. He shoved me against the hedge with a lot of force.

"I don't care that you are that RATS, You will be mine," he said, then he crashed his lips onto mine violently. He bit at my bottom lip. I growled angerly but he pushed harder. A sudden idea came into mind.

With that, I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. He let go of my dress, which he had started pulling up, and fell over. He gasped and then slowly sunk to lie on his back. Suddenly, he sat up cursing. He spun to look at me.

Horror washed through me and I bolted as quickly as possible through the hedges. I heard him catching up to me but I didn't care. I shifted. My paws hit the ground softly and I spotted the exit. With ease I ran out quickly and then headed for safety, to Ella. A loud growl ripped through the air and I glanced back to witness my chaser get attacked right at the entrance by a black wolf.