The Escape From The Alpha

I know. That last chapter would've KILLED you without another update. So I am being nice for once. Ok. Life changing question: do you like the Hunger Games Series? I LUV CATCHING FIRE SOOOO MUCH!! Hehe. Yup.
Bye

Marcus's POV

I growl at the sight of my former Beta, Kenny. About a month and a half ago him and his little brother ran away from my pack. Max. That little brat ALWAYS bothered my Beta and I.

I always knew Kenny would find a special one, but he doesn't deserve that gorgeous girl. I know that I found her second but she is rightfully mine. She deserves to be Luna.

I advance on the beast who is hugging my mate.

"Marcus," Kenny growls.

"Kenny," I growl back.

"Looks like you two know each other...." Kyla says.

I shoot her an annoyed look and she whimpers. Kenny steals a glance at her and then protectively moves her to behind him.

"She can protect herself," I state coldly.

"I am her rightful mate, I will protect her."

I huff. She whispers something into his ear and he only gives her a glance back.

"Long time no see, Beta," I practically spat the last part out.

"Ya, Alpha."

"Why'd you go?"

"I hated living under your dictation, taking any woman because you want a girl who can make you happy, all the girls! Ella, Mya, Kelsey, Charlie, and especially Laura! Even though some of them had already found their mate! And than treating my brother like he is sh*t! I couldn't stand it! Ya, at times you were nice, but there is more evil in that heart than kindness."

I was shocked by his words. I know what I have done but my own Beta saying things like that? I just wanted to rip his head off.

While letting out a growl I shifted, I had more allies than him, if I died somebody could take over. But I WILL NOT die. He mutters something to Kyla and she runs. I don't know where she goes but she will listen to Kenny.

Kenny shifts and I notice that his grey wolf has grown stronger, bigger. This will be our final battle out of the hundreds we have had.