Warlocks Want Money

I slipped out of my sleeping bag and out of the tent, into the fresh of the night. I couldn't sleep after that nightmare. Nobody was awake. I took a deep breath before turning to go back into my tent. I stripped then exited the tent again. I crouched down and felt my body transform, putting my paws onto the ground.

First, I started walking then sprinting at full pace. I let out a short Howl in happiness. I danced among the trees in the rainforest and up a small and rocky hill. I ran up, gaining speed. By then I was swerving through the trees so quickly and quietly.

BAM!

That's when I was hit. A large black wolf attacked and sent me flying down the hill. My body hit sharp rocks and branches tangled in my fur. I howled from pain and finally landed at the bottom. There, I met my attacker. He sprang at me and I attempted a dodge. Still, he hit me. He landed on top of me and growled. He raised a massive paw and struck my face, causing me to pass out.

🌑🌕🌑🌕

I woke up to be on a doggy bed. No. Why was I on a doggy bed? a pair of clothes lay be side it. I shifted back into human form and reluctantly put the clothes on. Whoever captured me obviously knew what size I was. Or, they had a lucky guess.

I walked around the room, feeling stiff. I lifted up my shirt to check for bruises. I couldn't see anything but, no. It couldn't be.

When a wolf-shifter meets their mate a design crawls across their stomach, kinda describing the mates way to love. When I met Kenny I had some vines encircle my belly-button. The vines where silver. But... Now, I have another design alongside it. It was a dark wolf snarling with bloody paws. No. This couldn't be good.

I knew I had a second mate but, I didn't know I would get a second mark!

I pushed my shirt down and kept walking.

The room was dark and no light what-so-ever was in there. I ran my hands over the wall until I found the knob. I turned it and it opened.

Light flooded into the room and I stepped out. I looked around then closed the door behind me, taking cautious steps on this beautiful carpet.

This pack house was amazing. The roof was taller than anything I had seen before. The walls were a dark stained wood and the carpet was sewn with most delicate hands ever. Gold chandeliers hung from the roof and the doors in the hallway were massive.

I kept walking until I found some grand spiral stairs, they were VERY wide. I took gentle steps down and noticed another level. I kept going down probably 5 staircases until I found the main floor.

When I looked around I spotted a door that lead outside. I ran to the door. It wouldn't budge. I let out a huff and walked around, adventuring the new halls. A beautiful painting hung against the wall. It was of a gorgeous white wolf and a black wolf. The were almost dancing, but the black wolf had its lips curled up in a snarl and there was blood on his lips. Not such a great story anymore...

I looked around and noticed a beautiful grand piano. I went over and sat down.

Carefully, I laid my hands on the keys. I closed my eyes and started playing. A little hobby of mine. I was a very classical music person, and I had played piano my whole life. The music floated into the air. The piano was the most gorgeous piano I had ever seen before.

"Hey," a voice said, wiping me out of my trance. Slowly I stood up and turned around to face a young male with black hair and blue streaks.

"Hey," I responded coldly.

"That's not a very nice way to introduce yourself," he joked.

"What do you want," I asked.

"Just want to get to know the new pretty face."

"Huh."

"What's your name?"

"Why?"

"Tell me," he snarled.

"Wow. Chill out. My name is Kyla."

"Well Kyla," he started, pushing me up against a wall. I could see his nose piercing just too easily and noticed it was a spike.

"Your touching what the Alpha claims," a fierce voice said from behind him. He took an exasperated breath and turned around to see a pretty blonde she wolf with green eyes.

"Scat," she said.

After he had left the girl came and hooked my arm with hers.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To my room."

🌑🌕🌑🌕

"You are Alpha Marcus's," she explained when we got there.

"Wait, can I get your name first?" I asked.

"Sure, KYLA," she joked, "I'm Ella."

"Oh," I responded.

"So. You are his and he doesn't want anyone to harm you."

"And that guy was trying to harm me?"

"In many ways," she nodded.

"And how come I can't get outside?"

"Warlocks will do ANYTHING for money, even lock an innocent girl in a pack house, even if it was for eternity."

•••••••••••••••

A quick thx! I know this chapter is long for me. I hope you like it!!