✔Chapter fucking eight: What An Asshole

You walked down the sidewalk with the small bag in your hand, your free arm wrapped loosely around Shoto's waist. His arm was over your shoulders, tangents about how horrible his father was spewing not so jokingly from his mouth. Your sneakers slapped the ground as you stepped forward, the overly messy beach coming into view. Todoroki gaped at the sight of a large blonde resting upon the rails, whose eyes were trained on a greenette flipping tires on the sand. Forrest green met (E/C), glimmering irises sparkling in unison.

"Toshinori." You muttered at the buff blonde, tufts of hair, looking oddly like bunny ears, fluttering in the air as he turned his head. He had that grin on his face, the one he would wear on TV and when fighting villains. Well, what society saw as villains. You had told him about what Endeavour did to you and Shoto, and he said that he would see what he could do, but he never tried. That's what you saw as a villain, though you would never voice it to him. But if you could say something, anything, to make him try and help... Maybe he would do something this time.

"Ah, Young (L/N)! A-And Young Todoroki! What do I owe this pleasure to?" Sweat beaded at his forehead. It wasn't even that hot out. You opened the bag in your hands, pulling out one of the fresh pastries Avery had made. Your eyes trailed back to the living broccoli on the beach, curiosity swimming in your (E/C) hues. The greenette looked away as soon as your eyes met his again, the tire he was flipping falling to the sandy ground. He scrambled away from the uplifted sand and put his hands on his knees, wiping his forehead before looking back to you.

"C'mere green bean, you look hungry!" His swampy eyes widened and he nodded, Shoto smacking the back of your head lightly. You thought he looked like a green bean, with the green hair and everything... The greenette finally made his way up the stairs and stood next to the number one hero, All Might. He looked so small next to the large man, but you couldn't say much considering you were only slightly taller than the freckled boy. Todoroki eyed the sweaty boy as he stood there, your own hues finding his frail looking form.

"Is this him? The kid you're training?" You questioned, walking up to the startled green haired boy. The pastry you held in your hand, a southern style sweet potato cream pie, was shoved into his gaping mouth. He stumbled back, but you held his shoulders to keep him from moving. His eyes seemed to shake with his body, your (E/C) irises taking in every detail of the trembling child. You lifted his arm and examined his slender build, not much muscle built onto the bones of his structure. "How long 'till the Yuuei entrance exam, eight months? You've got a long way to go, kid. Don't push yourself."

"He only looks to be slightly younger than you, (Y/N)." Shoto said, blinking once before taking the bag from you and pulling out his soba. You hit his arm and yanked away the package, shoveling out another sweet and handing it to All Might. He politely thanked you and bit into his pastry, a more western style sweet but spicy pork cutlet, encased in a thin layer of fluffy and flaky bread. The last portion of food in the bag was a rice onigiri, seaweed overlapping it and infused with a citrus core. Sweet and salty, your favorite for some reason.

"I've heard your name before. (Y/N)... (Y/N)... Ah! Kacchan wouldn't stop talking about you for years when we were younger! I wonder why? I don't ever recall us meeting..." The green haired boy covered his mouth, mumbling incoherent words as he nearly choked on his pastry. He seemed to be thinking or trying to remember you, but you knew who this 'Kacchan' bitch was. You raised a brow and looked to All Might, who sighed and shook his head. The smile he always held was still on his face, unnervingly unfazed and unwavering.

"I remember meeting you and this 'Kacchan' of yours, in kindergarten. He stole my pudding. But maybe he's pissed 'cause I beat him in a game or something." You put your hands on your hips and grinned, teeth showing and eyes glittering. Games were always your specialty, whether on the X-Box or Play Station, you always won. Being stuck in a building most of your life, only going out for groceries, training, and sneaking out in general, you've had years to hone your skills. Shoto would play Mortal Combat and Rainbow 6 Siege with you, but Endeavour was still a little shit about it. "Hah, maybe I folded his ass in Call Of Duty! Little shit would never stand a chance."