✔ Chapter fucking sixteen: what the fuck happened???

"So, explain to me what he's doing here again?" You were having trouble understanding what Shigaraki was doing across from you, cheeks stained and eyes puffy. He had been sitting there for the past ten minutes crying and blubbering about how it was his fault. Shigaraki had also been restrained with cuffs and a quirk canceling bracelet, partly because he had disintegrated a door, and because he tried to attack All Might when he got the sight of him. It was a stressful afternoon.

"Well, " Aizawa started, "I had contacted him a week after you and Shoto had gone missing since he was the last one with the two of you. At first, he had denied you being there... but as the days, then weeks, then months had gone by, he had called me back more and more, increasingly upset each time.

"The last time he called was three weeks ago." He ran a hand through his hair and sat down a seat away from Shigaraki. "I won't ever forget that call. There was... There was so much, just, screaming in the background. He was- he was crying and-" Aizawa covered his mouth with his hand and paused. He took in a deep breath and held it, mouthing out a 'One, two, three...,' before letting it out slowly.

"Okay, slow down." You were getting a headache from all of this. "Shoto and I were at...?"

"Y-You were with Master! He- He wanted to-" Shigaraki was shaking. Seemed like he was going through some shit.

"Who is this 'master' you keep referring to, young man? You mention them like we know who they are."

The crusty man jeered at All Might with his hands clenched. He shook his head and calmed himself. He wasn't there to hate All Might; he was here to help you and Shoto. He... He was there to help. "You would know him as-s All for One." He shook more and covered his ears, lip trembling as tears fell from his eyes.

"Dude, you need, like, a therapist." Shoto nodded in agreement with you. All Might stormed from the room. Aizawa rubbed Shigaraki's back. None of you, with the exception of bitch might and crusty, obviously, knew who All for One was. "And I get we were like, kidnapped and all, but wouldn't we remember it? The last thing I know is that we were just hanging out at your gross bar."

"Yes. Was there anything else you would like to share with us, Shigaraki? It does not make sense for us not to remember, and anything you could tell us would help tremendously. I do not like not knowing what was done in the last eight months... It is a cavity in my memory, one I would like filled." Shoto spoke calmly. Or, it seemed that way. His hand was shaking and he was bouncing his leg.

Shoto was a curious boy, he liked knowing answers. He frequently asked questions about things he didn't know, and he was always learning. So, with eight fucking months gone, he didn't know what to do. Neither of you remembered, so he couldn't just ask you. He loved asking you for answers. He loved hearing you speak.

"He, All for One, he wanted to try something new. He had been experimenting and gave someone the gift of being quirkless... and he wanted to give a living being more than one quirk. H-He had tried it on multiple other, uh, volunteers, but their body didn't accept the gifts very well." His voice was trembling. You had no idea what he was fucking talking about. Taking and giving quirks...? Oh. Nevermind. If All Might's quirk was able to be transferred you were sure other quirks could be similar.

"What are you getting at? Are you saying that..." All Might had re-entered the room. You assumed when he left he just stood by the door, which he had left open. He looked like he was having a crisis. Wrinkles creased his face, dark circles were under his eyes, and he just generally looked disheveled. Was his hair greasy-?

"He- He-!" Shigaraki cried, sobbing into his hands. "I-I asked him- pleaded- for him not to. You're both 15 for fucks sake! He-he didn't care though. You were basically handed to him on a silver platter. I couldn't... I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get out. I hate that it took me this long, but he's messed up in the head."