jungfru

warning: smut!!!

after the funeral, zachs mood was wavered.

it was between closed off and how he usually behaved.
mood swings were no stranger to zach herron.

but despite zachs sudden depression that was on the rise, zach was learning how much his lover truly meant to him. he no longer doubted that they were soulmates and tonight would change their relationship forever.

"i think i really fucking like you." zach muttered, looking me in the eyes.

"i think i'm deeply in love with you. more than i was before."

"how could you love someone like me?" he looked away from me shameful.

"let me show you."

_

zach lifted my legs, getting in between them to get closer.
i tried hard to kiss him back as a string of swearing and moans flowed from my mouth.

"you've never looked so good." zach moaned thrusting becoming more sloppy. his hands making marks on my waist.

"i-if I knew sex was this good, i would done it soone-" i moaned aloud before finishing my sentence.

"i'm not surprised you're a virgin. just don't expect me to take you out for dinner after this."
Zach concentrated on thrusting.

"i-i'll pay." i responded as zach gave me a sloppy mouth kiss.

"shut up, shut up!"

"a-ahh!" he hit my good spot before i climaxed.

zach soon climaxed too, cursing loudly.

he collapsed on top of me after pulling out.
"isn't our love unforgettable?" i asked out of breath.

"i still think romeo and juliet did it better."

__________

after quick showers, zach and i sat in a old diner at 2am

we both looked tired as the waiter served a single plate of pancakes and one large vanilla milkshake.

"i've barley known you for a year but i was ready to give myself to you. i hope that shows you how much i love you."

"you don't have to prove to me you love me through sex. i already know you do."

he started eating the pancakes and i grabbed a fork and did the same.

"how can i show you that i would do anything for you?" i whispered quietly.

"i dunno..kill yourself?"

inlooked at him terrified.
"i'm kidding, darling." he laughed.

the pet name made me swoon.

"i think i'm going to join the soccer team." zach said suddenly with a mouth full of pancakes.

"i would like that but that means less time with me."

"we have forever, don't we?"

________________________
A VERY SAD CHAPTER IS UPCOMING LOL

________________________A VERY SAD CHAPTER IS UPCOMING LOL

Romeo and Juliet did it better