övernattning

"would you like to spend the night at my house?" zach asked suddenly, startling me.

"really?"

"don't push it." he glared at my excitement.

i nodded eagerly. i didn't care that corbyn had invited me to hang with all of the group.

"i have to tell corbyn i can't see him and everyone else tonight."

"okay, that's fine. i'll be waiting in my car for you." zacj closed his locker, swinging his backpack over his shoulder.

i turned and ran over to corbyn, finding him holding christinas hand waiting on me.
"i'm sorry corbyn but i can't hang out with you guys tonight. zach asked me to hang out with him.."

"again? this is the fourth time jack.." corbyn looked hurt by my response.

"i'm sorry, corbs. maybe next time."

"since it's for a good cause i'll let it slide. but jonah and daniel are gonna rip eachothers throats out without you there."

"wait, what's wrong with them?"

"they've been fighting a lot. i think they might break up.." christina spoke up.

"it's okay, baby. what happens will be for the best, don't forget that." corbyn gripped her hand tightly.

we said our goodbyes and i began to walk over to the front of the school were daniel and jonah argued.

"you're a shit boyfriend. why don't you go fuck eben?" jonah spat at daniel.

"i might as well. he treats me better than you ever did."

"oh, really? or is his dick bigger and that's why you really want him?"

"fuck you!" daniel screamed, his face red.

"guys.." i let them acknowledge my presence. "why are you two fighting?"

__

i watched patiently as zach began to put things into a trash bag.
he looked stressed as he tried to decide which was trash.

"breathe." i commented.

he let out a breath he held in due to frustration.

i walked over to him and sat on the floor beside him. "don't panic, it's just a cluster."
i grabbed some of his clothes putting it in a basket and throwing away trash.

two hours later his room was clean and organized
zach looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"im so in love with you."

"i know you are."

"maybe you could return the feelings sooner rather than later." i giggled staring, at his beautiful eyes.

"you're not worth it, darling."

all i heard was darling and i awed happily while he rolled his eyes.

"it's like you don't hear what i fucking say."

"you know you're my soulmate right?" i ignored the last phrase he spoke.

"you're just my company." he sighed loudly.

the sun slowly set as zach and i conversated.

zach had let me use his shower but when i got out i didn't want to wear the clothes i had just used. i wish i had stopped at home first.

i looked to see a towel and some black boxers sitting on the sink that hadn't been there before.

"i need some clothes for tonight." i spoke up so
he would look away from the tv in his room. he looked at me up and down and i blushed.

"i gave you my boxers. what else would you need?" he questioned. it was a rather idiotic question.

i walked out of the bathroom feeling bare as i grabbed some shorts and a white shirt from his dressers.

after i dressed, zach turned off the lights and striped of all his clothes.

i bit my lip and looked away.

when i turned to look at him he was staring at me as he sat up under his covers. "would you like to sleep here with me?"

"t-that's improper to sleep in the same bed as you." i was getting nervous as my cheeks heated up.

"you're going to have to at one point if we are going to be soulmates. just come over here." his voice was reassuring as if to calm my nerves.

i nodded before getting under the covers with him.

we both laid down facing each other. only the moons light illuminated some features of zachs smooth face.

his lips looked soft and his skin clean and smooth. his hair looked very nice even when he had not touched it.

"hi." zach whispered, staring at my features.

"hey." i whispered back. "you look amazing tonight." i admitted.

"you look decent, soulmate." he chuckled lowly to not wake the others in the house.

"c-can i kiss you?" i asked nervously as he looked at me funny.

"No." he whispered again.

i closed my eyes to avoid looking at him. i was beyond embarrassed.

till i felt him lean over and attach his lips to mine. he waited a few moments before moving them slightly then pulling away

a blissful first kiss.

"i love you." i whispered keeping my eyes closed.

"i know."

________________________
anyways I think they are too cute

________________________anyways I think they are too cute

"Company"