främlingar

zach started at me questionable expression on his face.
"soulmate huh? that's a new one."

i nodded shyly.

"well then fuck off. i'm not in the mood for a juliet right now." he muttered, grabbing his things.

"don't you atleast want to know my name?" i asked desperately. i wasn't expecting him to be so closed off. this would definitely be some work.

"i couldn't care less. you're not even attractive." he put his other earbud in and walked away.

i wouldn't feel heartbroken. he would soon feel the same feeling in his chest that i did when i first saw him.

__

there was no point in denying it

the sweat off my forehead and my heart pounded was showing my body yearned for him.

i approached him again. i wasn't giving up by a few harsh words.

"i'm jack."

"just cause i know your name doesn't make us soulmates. you're crazy." zach sighed, walking out of the school doors.

"if we can't start off as soulmates, what can we start off as?"

"strangers." he sighed heavily. "even soulmates start off as strangers."

a feeling of hope overwhelmed me.

"hello stranger, i'm jack avery." i couldn't help but smile.

he looked at me opening his mouth before closing it and getting in his car.

he rolled down his windows before looking at me
"stranger danger."

he drove away leaving me shocked.

_

christina took me to a cafe, saying she needed a new best friend and i was the perfect fit.

i didn't mind. i actually wanted to be her friend.

"boyfriends are the worst! corbyn always forgets our anniversary. he's such a dick sometimes." she complained before sipping on her coffee.

"i've never had a boyfriend before. i've been single my whole life infact. i've always wanted to save dating for the right person."

"corbyn is the right person.. he's just an idiot but that's why i love him." she reassured me but i felt as if she was reassuring herself.

"i've met my soulmate already." i said confidently. i believed it.

"how are you so sure?" she questioned.

"i can feel it."

she nodded. "may i ask who?"

"i learned his name is zach."

christina spit a bit of her coffee shocked.
"zach herron?!"

i sighed lovingly at the information of my future last name.

one day i will be jack herron.

"he's perfect."

"why him?! there's so many other boys at our school.."

"my heart told me he's the one and you know what they say..

follow your heart."

the waiter came over to the table to serve us. i saw his beautiful roses cheeks look down at me.

"hello stranger."

____________________________
my writers block is on vacation

____________________________my writers block is on vacation

"stranger."