Jag får en blekning för jade

i looked in the mirror, sighing unsatisfied. it wasn't my figure that i was not proud of but it was my head of hair.

i had went through a lot of trouble to get my hair this way and all of a sudden i didn't like the way it looked.

isla stood behind me with a questionable gaze.
"why are you cutting your hair? i thought you liked it." her question was innocent.

"it's for love. now go run off somewhere. you won't understand." i muttered causing her to run away.

i began cutting off chunks.

"hey, jack. isla said...oh." ava walked in the bathroom along with isla by her side.

"you said you loved your curls.. remember when you begged mom for that perm?" ava pleads trying to take the scissors

"stop. i get it, you guys like my curls but it's my head!" i gently pushed her off. i didn't want to hurt my sister.

"you're ruining it!" she protested.

"shut up!" i groaned tying all my hair into a ponytail ready to chop the rest off.

"why are you cutting off your hair?!" isla yelled surprising me and ava from our bickering.

"zach said he didn't like it anymore." i muttered.

"isla, go." ava pushed her sister out the bathroom before shutting the door.

i stared at what was left of my hair in the mirror. i was truly going to miss my head of curls.

"you don't have to be with, zach. they're plenty of other guys out there for you. zach just seems toxic for you. i don't like the way you talk about him. you act as if he were your soulmate and all he does is insult you." ava sighed and tried to reason with me.

it didn't work.
she didn't know him like i did. she didn't know that he loved me the way i loved him. she never experienced a type of love that we shared.

i picked up the scissors cutting the ponytail off. she sighed heavily.

"you're making a mistake."

_______

i held a few roses in my hand and waited for zach to open the door but in return a woman had opened the door.
"oh, i think this is the wrong house.."

"you're here for zach, right?" the women spoke in a tired tone.
i nodded.
"you never see me because i'm always in my room. i recognize your voice." she moves and motioned for me to come inside.

i never had seen zachs mother despite the amount of times i had been over. i never saw his family at all. maybe i saw them today because it was a weekend.
i saw a little girl in the living room playing with dolls and a young boy sitting on the couch playing on gaming device.

they all looked similar to zach

i walked to his room going inside.
"zach?" he sat on his bed facing his window as he smoked a cigarette yet again.

"didn't know you were stopping by." he commented not looking in my direction. "you've met my family, i'm assuming."

"i met your mother. she seems nice." i sat besides him as he smoked.

"i got you flowers." i commented. he looked over to me a surprised look on his face.

"your hair... what did you do, jack..?" he shook his head somewhat in a disappointing manner.

"i cut it off. i thought you would like it.." i could sense the shame zach felt when he looked at me. he was disgusted by my appearance.

"i didn't mean..." zach stopped before taking a breath. "you look good." he reaches up and ran a hand through my hair.

"don't cut your hair for a boy ever again." he said sighing.

"i didn't just cut it for a boy. i cut it for my soulmate."

he sighed taking a long drag of his cigarette. he took a flower from my hand.

"you're a hopeless romantic. it makes me want to vomit." he commented.

"i'm sorry, what can i say? i guess i just really love you." i giggled as he twirled the flower between this fingers.

"i know you love me. you're okay, i guess." he commented.

_______________________

Jacks new hair cut is lowkey hot not gonna fake

but Zach doesn't like it

"it's for love."